• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starbucks Info...

There was a discussion awhile back re: Starbucks and their syns/HEX allowance and I posted the cup sizes. I was saying that a tall iced latte (semi skimmed milk, not skinny) was 1 HEX A. Well I noticed when I got my iced latte that they only actually filled the cup halfway with milk - the rest was coffee and ice so I figured that you could actually have a grande iced latte for 1 HEX A. I checked out the cals for that on Starbucks website and it's 126 which is almost 6.5 syns - a HEX is usually around 6 syns so in my estimate you could get away with one for a HEX A.

Also, this does not apply to normal lattes as they use all milk and fill the cup up.

Just thought I'd share that!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
What size and flavour?

i cant understand why anyone would torture their tastebuds with coffee

Because it's yuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyy!

Frappucinos -

Coffee Light:
Tall - 5
Grande - 7
Venti - 9.5

Mocha Light:
Tall - 6
Grande - 8
Venti - 12

Caramel Light:
Tall - 7.5
Grande - 10
Venti - 13.5

yuk yuk yuk i hate coffee, whats the damage for hot choccaz?

Skinny Hot Chocolate with whip:
Tall: 20
Grande: 25
Venti: 30.5

Although presumably you can use some of your milk allowance towards that so I'd deduct 6 for a HEX allowance leaving you with 14 for a tall. Whip is 3-3.5 syns so I'd deduct that if you don't have whip which takes it down to 11 for a tall. Not sure why it's so high though as mocha syrup is approx 2.5 syns/2 pumps.

Skinny Hot Chocolate with whip:
Tall: 20
Grande: 25
Venti: 30.5

Although presumably you can use some of your milk allowance towards that so I'd deduct 6 for a HEX allowance leaving you with 14 for a tall. Whip is 3-3.5 syns so I'd deduct that if you don't have whip which takes it down to 11 for a tall. Not sure why it's so high though as mocha syrup is approx 2.5 syns/2 pumps.

WHAT?! id rather have a mars bar!!!

Me too!!

Hmmm....... stayed at boyfriends last night so had to grab breakfast on way to work. I had an americano (which I think is free?) and a..... skinny lemon and poppy seed muffin, anyone know the syns?? x

OH MY GOD....

Starbucks Skinny Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin each

Original 19½ Syns
Green 19½ Syns

BAD BAD BAD - Skinny???? My arse!!!

RECALL RECALL RECALL RECALL RECALL

Just to say that I took a TALL cold drinks cup from Starbucks today and measured how much was half a cup and it turns out it is roughly 250ml so for a 'normal' (semi-skimmed) iced latte would be 1 HEX - NOT the grande as I previously thought. Just thought I'd share that.

OH MY GOD....

Starbucks Skinny Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin each

Original 19½ Syns
Green 19½ Syns

BAD BAD BAD - Skinny???? My arse!!!
Outrageous!!!