Starbucks Info...

StaceyUK

Gold Member
There was a discussion awhile back re: Starbucks and their syns/HEX allowance and I posted the cup sizes. I was saying that a tall iced latte (semi skimmed milk, not skinny) was 1 HEX A. Well I noticed when I got my iced latte that they only actually filled the cup halfway with milk - the rest was coffee and ice so I figured that you could actually have a grande iced latte for 1 HEX A. I checked out the cals for that on Starbucks website and it's 126 which is almost 6.5 syns - a HEX is usually around 6 syns so in my estimate you could get away with one for a HEX A.

Also, this does not apply to normal lattes as they use all milk and fill the cup up.

Just thought I'd share that!

i cant understand why anyone would torture their tastebuds with coffee

yuk yuk yuk i hate coffee, whats the damage for hot choccaz?

Skinny Hot Chocolate with whip:
Tall: 20
Grande: 25
Venti: 30.5

Although presumably you can use some of your milk allowance towards that so I'd deduct 6 for a HEX allowance leaving you with 14 for a tall. Whip is 3-3.5 syns so I'd deduct that if you don't have whip which takes it down to 11 for a tall. Not sure why it's so high though as mocha syrup is approx 2.5 syns/2 pumps.

Skinny Hot Chocolate with whip:
Tall: 20
Grande: 25
Venti: 30.5

Although presumably you can use some of your milk allowance towards that so I'd deduct 6 for a HEX allowance leaving you with 14 for a tall. Whip is 3-3.5 syns so I'd deduct that if you don't have whip which takes it down to 11 for a tall. Not sure why it's so high though as mocha syrup is approx 2.5 syns/2 pumps.

WHAT?! id rather have a mars bar!!!

Whooo thanks I love starbucks! x

Hmmm....... stayed at boyfriends last night so had to grab breakfast on way to work. I had an americano (which I think is free?) and a..... skinny lemon and poppy seed muffin, anyone know the syns?? x

OH MY GOD....

Starbucks Skinny Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin each

red.gif
Original 19½ Syns
green.gif
Green 19½ Syns

BAD BAD BAD - Skinny???? My arse!!!

RECALL RECALL RECALL RECALL RECALL

Just to say that I took a TALL cold drinks cup from Starbucks today and measured how much was half a cup and it turns out it is roughly 250ml so for a 'normal' (semi-skimmed) iced latte would be 1 HEX - NOT the grande as I previously thought. Just thought I'd share that.

OH MY GOD....

Starbucks Skinny Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin each

red.gif
Original 19½ Syns
green.gif
Green 19½ Syns

BAD BAD BAD - Skinny???? My arse!!!

Outrageous!!!

Back