Starbucks

I_dream_slim

Silver Member
Just had to share.

Meeting a friend for coffee tomorrow and she turned the date into a lunch date. This scared me as i thought 'well ill just have to have a black coffee or similar as i wont be able to eat anything there or want to use up all my sins on 1/2 a panini etc...HOWEVER...

Online syn calculator puts the tomato and mozerella past salad they do at 4.5 and the chicken and red pesto pasta and the tuna and potato at 8.5...so one of the three things should be on offer when i go!

Really impressed with this as thought they would be much more-now with that and a coffee with skimmed milk i wont be in trouble at all-hurray!!!!!!

Thankyou sw...xxx

You can also have some sugar free syrup in your coffee - it's syn free! They do vanilla, hazelnut & another one I can't remember. Very similar to the full sugar ones!

This is officially good news!!!!!

So happy you said...i normally have full fat syrup in a latte...hmmm...

So is it filter coffee (do they call it that there) and shot of sugar free syrup i should ask for and that'll be syn free...if i get it with skimmed milk taken from hex a allowance! Wonderous!!

I get a tall skinny sugar free hazelnut latte- extra shot, extra hot.

Yum. And syn free (hex a)

This is officially good news!!!!!

So happy you said...i normally have full fat syrup in a latte...hmmm...

So is it filter coffee (do they call it that there) and shot of sugar free syrup i should ask for and that'll be syn free...if i get it with skimmed milk taken from hex a allowance! Wonderous!!

yes:) i have a regular skinny latte with sugar free hazelnut syrup. yum yum:) i asked for sf syrup in costa but they dont do it, so i tend to have a plain cappuchino there.

its a far cry from the large signature hot chocolate with cream and skimmed milk (lol! a vain attempt to be healthy) and big wedge of cake i used to have twice a week:eek:

Realy happy with myself! Had the mozzerella and tomato pasta 4.5 syns (!!!) then a grande filter coffee with a shot of sugar free vanilla and skimmed milk! Brilliant!

Sat across from a friend eating what i would have eaten-panini, crisps and a full fat drink! Felt quite pleased with meself and not like i was denying myself at all!! xx

Back