• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Starbucks

*angela*

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 4st5.5lb(25.73%)
Help please!!!

Ive a starbuck's date tonight with my chums and have no idea whats lethal and whats not for drinks / snacks?

I dont do coffee so it would either be hot chocolate and if the syn value is crazy then I'll just stick to bottled water - bit boring but I dont want to use loads of syns for the sake of it.

Also snack wise what would be best? Thinking shortbread maybe - everything else normally has about a thousand layers of chocolate on it...

Thanks in advance for any advice :) xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shrimpy

Gold Member
S: 13st6lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st11lb BMI: 24.2 Loss: 4st8lb(34.04%)
Have a peppermint tea... I can't recomend any starbucks treats as they are all too high in syns for me to want to use! The lowest I can see is the Almond biscoti at 8.5syns each, the muffins are 20-24syns

S: 18st5.5lb C: 11st2lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 7st3.5lb(39.42%)
Take a look at the nutritional information on their website - it will all be 1 syn for every 20 calories

S: 12st2.5lb
the word 'skinny' is so deceptive! definately not worth the syns! i always have peppermint tea at starbucks, its yummy and it doesn't scream I'M ON A DIETTTTT!!

*angela*

Silver Member
S: 17st1lb C: 12st9.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 4st5.5lb(25.73%)
I stuck with sparkling water+one of the packets of shortbread, 2 pieces at 4 syns each so I ate one then brought the other home for hubby :) my friends were ordering luxury hot chocolates etc so I'm v proud of myself for not giving in :) x

Flippy

S: 11st11.5lb C: 10st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 21.7 Loss: 1st4.5lb(11.18%)
*angela* said:
I stuck with sparkling water+one of the packets of shortbread, 2 pieces at 4 syns each so I ate one then brought the other home for hubby :) my friends were ordering luxury hot chocolates etc so I'm v proud of myself for not giving in :) x
Well done! It always feels so good afterwards when you've not given in to temptation. I'm going to give Starbucks a wide berth after seeing how synful their cakes are!