Starbucks

Trefoil

Gold Member
Tall Skinny Caramel Macchiato with Sugar Free Syrup!!! Can only find full fat Vanilla Syrup!!!!

I rang them and they said it's 40 less calories which makes it 102cals but try didn't give me anything else! Shall I leave it all the same for the rest??? Also I can't do it on the Syn calculator as it's done in grams!

It's 354ml, 102 calories (with 40 taken off, was originally 142), and these are the full fat figures for it. 593 kjoules, 0.9 g fat, 0.6g sat fat, 25.2 carbs, 8.1 protein

Help!!!!! It comes out as 7 syns with the full fat/sugar stuff!

Thanks!

Ruth
X

Sorry I'm not quite following your message. Is it 102 calories without the full fat syrup? If so then yes it will be 5 syns because their sugar free syrup is syn free

hi hun my group leader said u can change the syn calculator to ml instead of grams there's meant to be a drop down bit i will take a look and see x
just looked but i can't see anywhere where it can be changed will have to ask at class next week

PatchworkPuss said:
Sorry I'm not quite following your message. Is it 102 calories without the full fat syrup? If so then yes it will be 5 syns because their sugar free syrup is syn free

Thanks, yes that's correct! Got a bit muddled!

Ruth
X

valerie11 said:
hi hun my group leader said u can change the syn calculator to ml instead of grams there's meant to be a drop down bit i will take a look and see x
just looked but i can't see anywhere where it can be changed will have to ask at class next week

Hiya! Yeah I can't find it either! If you could do that it would be great! Thanks very much!

Ruth
X

i have just looked on the syn calculator again cause its bugging me in the nutritional help box it says Please note: To calculate the Syn value of drinks, insert millilitres instead of grams. The only exceptions to this are aerosol creams and ice cream (find these under basic foods). so there is obviously a way to do it but still can't work it out lol x

Millilitres will *weigh the same as* grams except in things full of air such as aerosol cream. What they mean is to ENTER the number of millilitres used in the box if you are measuring by volume instead of weight.

i'm sure grams is the same as ml if you weigh it, i believe i read it somewhere!?

Probably on that post I made two posts above this one ;) :8855:

if you have a HEa spare. I am pretty sure you can have the tall skinny caramel macchiatto with the sugar free syrup as FREE, as the calories come from just the steam skimmed milk.

i believe 1ml is equal to 1g so it'd be the same on the calculator, i think anyway...something i remember from school and that was quite a while ago lol since starting slimming world I've been having thee most boring trips to starbucks, just sticking to americanos but as the red cups and special Christmas menu are likely to make an appearance verrrry soon, im gonna have to check & see what ill be allowed!!

Hi all hope you can help trying to find the Syns in grande skinny mocha with no cream? Also can the milk be my A box and just syn the mocha sauce? Thanks

Thanks 216 calories (without cream) so 10.5 ish take off 6 for milk. Perhaps I'll switch to a skinny latte with sugar free syrup :eek:)

Back