starchik

starchik

Hi im a beginner on lipotrim its my 2nd week on day 4 im struggling just needed some support from someone who understands and are in the same boat,still getting headaches does anyone know when they will stop.I feel down because only lost 5ib on first week not looking forward to weigh in a few days because im worried im not going to have agood weight loss again,could it be because im diabetic?
icon9.gif

I still get headaches sometimes and I am onto week 8. Maybe try to drink a little more water or take paracetamol? I know that reading others weight losses can get you down, but just think you hav e already lost almost half a stone in such a short space of time! All the losses will add up to roughly a stone a month. If you stick to it 100% you will lose weight. I felt rubbish for the first couple of weeks, but it settled down. Family told me I looked terrible during that period too! I would try to just focus on getting through one day at a time and look at your weight loss over a period of time longer than a week. Good luck and stay focussed :) xx

Hang in there it does get easier, by the middle of my second week I found things improved a lot. It's also supposed to very effective for diabetes, my chemist had a special information day for diabetics yesterday, you should ask yours if they have one planned. Maybe ask your pharmacist about your headache too but more water is always a good place to start.

thanks for the encouragment guys i lost another 5ib last week.Its week 3 and on day 5 been feeling really down and iv messed things up,i had a small meal and now i feel even more crap dont know how badly this is going to effect my weight loss:cry:i have 4 children under the age of 10 and a husband who i cook for,dont have much support of my husband as he says il just put all the weight back on,but i really want to lose at least 3 st in the next 8 weeks because we are going on holiday for the first time in 6 years.I thought it will get much easier but im finding it much more difficult to resist the tempatation when im watching everyone eat the food i have cooked:sigh:.sorry for waffling on its just that i dont have anyone to talk to about this and im also finding it difficult to use this site wen will i beable to chat without having to wait for a reply?HOPE IM MAKING SENSE.

Hi starchik do what I do make all the dinners you don't like that way you won't give in hope it helps and put washing up lique on the plates before you go to clear them so you can't pop anything in your month

Hi Starchik,

Sounds like your having a really rough time. Don't worry about that small meal, whats done is done, whats important now is where you go from here. Your holiday sounds like a terrific incentive to try to stick to LT. Make yourself a chart marking every day for the next 8 weeks. Every night tick off that day and give yourself a pat on the back, 56 days to go, you can do this! Make sure you are drinking enough water, I always make sure I am sipping from a pint glass while I am cooking to help with temptation. As soon as the meal is made leave the room if you can with your water and let them get on with it, if you need to stay in the room keep drinking your water. Tell yourself you can have this food but in 56 days time, every day this number will get lower and closer. Finally, keep imaging yourself on holiday and how much better you will feel a couple of stone lighter. You can do this! Best wishes to keep strong.

BM

Good news Starchik. Keep posting, let me know how you're getting on. When's your weigh in day?

BM

Hey 3lbs is great! Especially after the small meal. How are you feeling this week? I still find the weekends the toughest.

BM

Hey busymum im o.k how are you? im still struggling and its end of week 4 was supposed to go and get weighed but i was feeling unwell so didnt make it to the chemist,but i wish i did now because im dying to know how much iv lost/put on because every other day i start nibbling on things and i keep having milk in my tea only afew drops mind you, just can not stand black tea and coffee.Some days i am so strong and i can watch the whole family piggin out on takouts and some days my feet just drag me in to the kitchen and i just cant say NO it can be foods that i dont even like.PLEASE HELP i dnt want to come off LT as im in to the 5th week and iv only got about 6 weeks before i go on holiday and i want to lose another 2 sts,iv only lost 1st so far:confused:

Come on hun!! You can do this! Nothing will taste as good as being slim for, just remember this is a time and it will pass. You can sooooo do this. Dont worry if you dont have the support of orhers, just keep logging on to here. Sometimes early nights are the best thing and make sure u are drinking plenty of water. My personal opinion os try n stick to it 100% as once ure in ketosis u wnt feel so hungry. Its my birthday today and ive not been able to go out for a meal
with my hubby but i just keep telling myself itll be worth, i know its hard, we go out to restauranrs nearly every week n i watch my hubby eat delish food, its hard but you can sooooo do this! Im
7 weeks tomorrow and ive lost 1st10lbs so far n once the complimsnts start coming your way you'll want to keep
going.

Jusr take one day at a time, try to
concentratexon sticking 100% for that day. I was a teaholic... Always had s milky tea or milky sweet coffee, one after the other, but i found lipo good for helping me get out of the bad habbit of too mych caffeine. I just drink a really weak black tea, dunk teabag in n out abt twice a day, i still crave for s milky tea but i keep telling myself i gave thexrest of my life to drink that.
Now i want u to get up n dust ureself, put yre super mitivated hat on
and KEEP GOING!! U can do this!!

Starchik - Lets take it a day at a time. Today you will not pick! You will stay strong. Stay out of the kitchen and keep busy. Look at the clothes you want to wear on your holiday to keep yourself motivated, imagine how much better you will feel and more confident in 6 weeks 2 stone lighter. It can be done but you have to stick to this 100%. Keep telling yourself its only food it will still be here in 6 weeks time. Can you get to the chemist today to weigh in? Knowing that you've lost will help to keep you motivated. Come on Starchik, you CAN do this! One day at a time. Can you post on here more regular? You'llget plenty of support.

BM

Thank you goose and busy mum i did go the chemist today and to my surprise i have lost 5ib :Di couldnt believe it i had to stand on the scales again just to make sure that the scales were right,so thats 1st and 4ib gone in 4 weeks:Dim not sure if the food that iv been nibbling on might show next week,:rolleyes:il have to be extra good.Im so glad that iv found this form you guys are just to nice absolutley brill i dont think i could have come this far without this site,even if i dont post i do come on just to read peoples threads to keep me motivated and the insprational pics are just fantastic keep it up guys eveyone is doing sooo well.
Just wanted to ask does anyone know that will belly and thigh fat come off with this diet or will i have to exercise,i do about 30 mins on the treadmill every other day try to fit in aerobics but most of the time cant coz of busy family life,i seem to be losing it every where othe than this huge belly and thighs any advice/tips will be great.

just another quick question do i carry on replying on this thread or do i start another, if i do, how do i do it still struggling to get around as im not much of acomputer user, hope im making sense.

Hi Starchik. Fantastic loss! Well done. Are you starting to feel it in your clothes now? Thats always a good boost. Be careful with the excercise. Heavy excerise can actually slow down your weight loss! There are some threads about excercise on here. I think you are supposed to avoid aerobic excercise, i'll have to have another look but have a look for excercise threads.

If you want to start a complete new post you should see a dark blue thin box at the top of the page that says +Post New Thread in Lipotrim Forum, click on that. Or just keep posting on this thread if you prefer.

Best wishes for today. Keep it 100%!

BM

Hello I think I have done bad!! lol Your not allowed fizzy flavoured water on LT are you? x x

No your not hun only plain or sparking water only :)

oh no.. had two glasses today of it....

I can't help you Mrs, i don't know how badly if at all affect you as im only doing this 10 days and I've stuck to it 100%.

Back