staring again after being having my baby.

great things

Gold Member
hi all

in 08 i lost 5 1/2 stone on CD and then fell pregnant (pg). i got to goal (more or less), but never did maintenance due to being pg. i the put on loads during pg and now need to loose just under 3 stone to get back my pre-pg weight.

i'm going to start again tomorrow with some shakes that i've got left (only 6 days supply though) and i'm papping myself. i've heard 2nd time round is worse and i'm seriously worried that i'm not going to cope and will need food.

i've stopped breastfeeding (bf) to do this diet. little matthew is now around 10mth old and i also think it's time to stop bf him too.

i lost about a stone in 08 and fell preggers and restarted when baby was 5months. i am now startig week 7. found this time easier and have lost 18lbs in 6 weeks (with many days off). you can do this and the first week will be tough but you will be fine. i have bad days but am down to one stone from goal so keep your head down and those 3 stone will soon melt away. i also find that i always lose weight faster when i have had a baby, its weird but true as your body seems to cope better and be tuned and ready to lose weight. anyway, keep me updated. my diary is in this forum so pls read and we can support each other girl!

I wouldnt say second time around is harder, just I think your "first time" enthusiasm isn't there. Well for me anyway.

Hope you are doing well!

Back