Staring again and I don't know if I can do it :(

LTagain

I was on Lipotrim 9 years ago and did very well and lost a massive amount of weight but I was only 15 at the time all my friends were going to McDonalds so I went and going there for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug! So it has taken 9 years but it has eventually ALL crept back on and thinking I was prepared to change my entire eating habits decided to give it a go again but I've forgotten how vile the shakes are (to the point I just down it and be done with it) and It's my own daft fault but all the water we have to drink and I never drank enough today and have the biggest cramps and peeing like an idiot actually trying to re-hydrate myself! I guess am just having second thoughts about it maybe I wasn't prepared after all and I am craving a cheese sandwich so badly!

Thanks for reading
Nat
xx

Aw hun, dont despair. You've gotten through the hardest part which is deciding to do it again.

You'll find a lot of us on here who are reattempting it. Its difficult but remember what it was like when you were at goal? It was good wasnt it? Now is that sandwich worth it? Nope...you know it isnt. Just reach for that water and distract yourself. My OH downs them too because he hates them.

You can do it Nat, just keep thinking of it day by day.

I am really pleased with myself that it has taken 9 years to go back on (although a bit gutted that it has at all) my friends have also been really good and instead of going to the pub or for a meal we played volleyball on the beach for 2.5 hours instead. I just don't think it was so bad that I was actually in tears last time. It is weigh in tomorrow so it might spur me on a bit!

Thanks for the support :)

Back