staring to crack

snannapuss

:wave_cry:Hi everyone, just thought I'd have a bit of a 'get it off my chest' moment. I'm sat here in tears, it's week 15 and i've got another 9 to go. It's just starting to get too hard. I really want something to eat and just can't distract myself. I haven't broken the diet yet but another 9 weeks just seems impossible. I know it will be worth it but I'm getting really down about it now. :sigh:
I've got to stick to it, I'm getting married and would be gutted if i looked awful in my dress. I'm sick of being fat, but I'm sick of doing this as well.
Really need a break from thinking about it and just pushing through it.
When I feel like this i'd usually go shopping but I've got no money and need to start paying off the credit card.
Sorry to moan but you're the only ones who'll know how I feel.

We do know how you feel.

You might feel better if you write down on paper a list of all the things that have changed for you since you started LL and the reasons you wanted to lose the weight in the first place.
What has changed? Is there an emotional
reason for feeling as you do now?
The time it will take you to get to your goal is like 5 minutes out of your life.
I hope you want this not only to look lovely on your wedding day, but also so you look and feel lovely all the days afterwards too.
Can you speak to your LLC if you feel your enthusiasm ebbing?

"I've got to stick to it, I'm getting married and would be gutted if i looked awful in my dress. I'm sick of being fat, but I'm sick of doing this as well"

think the above statement (from YOU ) answers your questions - only YOU can do this...if YOU are fed uo with being fat, then NOW is the time to do something about it

GOOD LUCK !!

Debz xx

You might feel better if you write down on paper a list of all the things that have changed for you since you started LL and the reasons you wanted to lose the weight in the first place.
What has changed? Is there an emotional
reason for feeling as you do now?
The time it will take you to get to your goal is like 5 minutes out of your life.
I hope you want this not only to look lovely on your wedding day, but also so you look and feel lovely all the days afterwards too.
Can you speak to your LLC if you feel your enthusiasm ebbing?
Good advice from SB there Snanna.Do it tomorrow and you may have a different outlook.I'm sure if you look at it objectively there will be more positives and negatives in the long-term.Good luck x

"I've got to stick to it, I'm getting married and would be gutted if i looked awful in my dress. I'm sick of being fat, but I'm sick of doing this as well"

think the above statement (from YOU ) answers your questions - only YOU can do this...if YOU are fed uo with being fat, then NOW is the time to do something about it

GOOD LUCK !!

Debz xx
Debz is absolutely right too.You're the one who is choosing to do this,its your choice x

Back