ProPoints Staring weight watchers x

Soha omer

Hi all x I'm starting weight watchers soon x can any one tell me how to work out the propoints ?? I mean how many propoints I'm allowed a day plz ? And how can I work out how many propoints in thing ? Thank yu x

Hi all x I'm starting weight watchers soon x can any one tell me how to work out the propoints ?? I mean how many propoints I'm allowed a day plz ? And how can I work out how many propoints in thing ? Thank yu x

Hey Sweetie, If you let me know your DOB, Height and Current Weight and ill work it out for you.x

Awww thank yu Hun xx I should be starting it 2maro morning :) xx any tips plz ?

Track Everything and plenty of Zero Heroes! Do u have the books or are u going to a meeting? X

I'm gonna go class on Monday !! I ll get the books from there !! I'm gonna try going 2maro morning at 10.30
I ll get eating out and shopping guide !
Is all the fruit and veg free ? Exp potatoes ?

Diet Coke, Sweetner, All Fruit and Most Veg are Free (Avocados, Potatoes, Parsnip, Peas & Sweetcorn have pp) x

Good luck! You'll get more info in your meeting and they'll tell you what to do. Do you have an iphone? Because you can download the Weight Watchers app which is very handy for tracking your food and working out the points. I think there might be a BlackBerry app too but I'm not sure. In your meeting you'll get the pack which contains a booklet full of points values for foods and you can also buy a shop guide and eat out guide that have more points values of different foods.

Thank yu x I have got iPhone 4 ! And have downloaded the app but we need a log in details ! Witch we not gonna get it unless wer a member x

hi could you work out how many pro points I should be on im 12st2 18/8/74 and 5ft4 thanks and what are weekly points and daily points hoping to start soon

Last edited:
hi could you work out how many pro points I should be on im 12st2 18/8/74 and 5ft4 thanks and what are weekly points and daily points hoping to start soon

Assuming that you're Female? I calculate that to be 26 Dailies plus 49 Weeklies.x

thanks yes I am female and also diabetic im doing slimming world at the mo but weight loss is very slow I have ony lost 5lb since jan and I used to do weight watchers years ago with the old system and lost 33.5 lbs so not sure what to do stick with the one im on or change

thanks yes I am female and also diabetic im doing slimming world at the mo but weight loss is very slow I have ony lost 5lb since jan and I used to do weight watchers years ago with the old system and lost 33.5 lbs so not sure what to do stick with the one im on or change

Personally I didn't get on with SW as I have no element of portion control! I love WW, would recommend it to anyone who asked! X

Hi im on slimming world an have lost only 3 and half pounds in 3 weeks am thinking of joining ww to speed up loss and enjoy different foods as slimming world is kind if full on meals all the time, im all cooked out and its cost me a bomb! Do u guys recommend? I do lots of exercise would this have slowed it down?

Hi im on slimming world an have lost only 3 and half pounds in 3 weeks am thinking of joining ww to speed up loss and enjoy different foods as slimming world is kind if full on meals all the time, im all cooked out and its cost me a bomb! Do u guys recommend? I do lots of exercise would this have slowed it down?

Hi
I'm on cd and its the best diet I've ever done !!
In 7 weeks I lost 2 stones !!
I'm on step 2 now and going for another stone hopefully 2 lol then I'm a slim pants ;)
I'm loving my shakes and bars and soups !
I would highly recommend Cambridge Diet to anyone !!

X

Back