ProPoints Starkissed's WW Diary :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Food Diaries' started by starkissedx, 17 May 2011 Social URL.

1. starkissedx

starkissedx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.4lb(14.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just went to my first ww meeting tonight at weighed in at 12stone 13 or 181lbs!! My highest weight ever :( Although that is the last time i shall see that ugly number on the scale!

I am obese at a BMI of 30.1 and this angers me and saddens me that i could let this happen to myself. However hopefully by next week i will have edged out of that category

I have been given 30points a week and this diary will hopefully let me stay on track during this! I want to have lost a considerable amount before my 21st birthday which is September :)

Excited to start on this new weightloss journey on the way to being a fitter, skinner me :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. starkissedx

starkissedx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11.4lb(14.03%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Day One :)

So today has been stressful to say the very least, i had a uni exam and then straight home to finish a coursework piece which is due tomorrow (still not finished!!) Normally this kind of stress would most definately mean snacking on junk food and going wayyy overboard but today has been all good on the tracking front :)

Breakfast
    30grams honey nut cheerios-3PP
    74grams ss milk (using NI calculated it to be 1PP)
    Kelloggs strawberry nutrigrain bar- 4PP

Lunch
    WW tagliatelle bolognaise meal- 7PP
    Italian Baby Leaf Salad- 0PP
    Cadburys fudge bar- 3PP

Dinner
    1 turkey breast grilled no oil- 3PP
    150G of New Potatoes- 3PP
    Butternut Squash- 0PP
    Green Beans- 0PP
    Fresh Chives- 0PP
    Baby leaf salad- 0PP
    1tsp Olive Oil- 1PP

Total- 25PP/30PP

This leaves me with 5PP left and i am stuffed after dinner so i really cannot manage anything else :/ I will aim tomorrow to most definately use all my daily 30 PP. After i hand in my coursework uni id over for summer and i cannot wait for stress free afternoon tomorrow :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.