STARLIGHT?????..I have had the bouillon

No Tanita it isn't! Can I suggest that you read ALL the posts on this forum and make up your own mind......we don't want to start World War III on here....if you read the posts you'll get my drift:D

hmmmmm just added the boulion to my sooup, looks like im addicted yum

Lol nat x x

I know there have been lots of discussions about it, but it works for me.. I truly believe it really does stop me straying.. I was really worried about it though cos this was my first weigh in since i had some (up to 3 cups a day :eek:), but it was fine so i am really happy x x

Hope things are better for you hun x x

wee question, do u guys have the veg bullion? or the beef? i heard someone mention the beef and sounds much nicer?

I have the beef and veg :)
I love both, I've "stayed off it" for a few days though cos I really want to wait till I get the reduced salt version, even just for my skin etc!
xx

I love this!!! Got the reduced salt one ( orange lid)
I teaspoon for tasty, warm ( I cant DO the chicken soup) deliciouness

I have the same as Jen up there. ^^^^^^ lol

I didn't know there was a beef one so i just looked at Tesco website, and they have a chicken one and a beef one, made by Knorr.. They are liquid as opposed to powder, but apart from that i have no idea what the difference is..

I daren't try any others.. Joe will go doo-lally if i spend any more money on stuff i might not like and it will just sit in the cupboard with 500 varieties of tea that i can't stand!! lol (slight exaggeration there!! lol) x x

I haven't been able to find the Marigold one so I'm using 'Just Bouillion'. chicken and beef flavours are fine but I find the vegetable one far too salty....like a cup of sea water!:eek: Of course I bought more packs of the veg variety than the others so I think that I'll be using them in cooking from now on.......I know exactly what you mean Su, I wish that you could buy more 'tasters' of things! When I finally get to France I'm going to have a look for consomme and compare the stats, the supermarket that I use regularly has the most amazing stock of products that I bring home with me:D

I daren't try any others.. Joe will go doo-lally if i spend any more money on stuff i might not like and it will just sit in the cupboard with 500 varieties of tea that i can't stand!! lol (slight exaggeration there!! lol) x x

This made me chuckle - my cupboard is exactly the same!

ive got the liquid one in chicken and its yum in my tum

Help please??

I have been so cold over the last two days, with just one soup a day to warm up with (can't stomach anymore black coffee!).

Found this thread and we have some knorr chicken boullion paste in the cupboard and wondered about giving it a try?

Otherwise, could you list the makes of the boullions that you have been using please?

Thanks ever so much!

I have used Marigold Organic Swiss Vegetable Bouillon - Reduced Salt.. I get mine from Sainsburys (I think it's about £1.89)

I only started to use it because i cannot stand black coffee or tea (ANY tea) so there was no hot drink i could have, and although i am not supposed to have anything other than black tea/coffee, it has certainly not done me any harm...

Hope that helps hun x x x

Back