Starlights Diet Diary - 2 weeks in, 7lbs down :)

Starlight

Gold Member
Well Ive tried SW and its just not for me. I feel too restricted with what Im eating and quite honestly Im getting bored of the same things day in and day out.

Its just not as 'Eating out friendly' as WW is and I need that. Im fine on SW during the day but in the evening it just goes to pot!! Instead of having a packet of crisps or a bowl of popcorn and it being in my points if I have something like that it blows my Syns.

I think SW is a great diet, but its just not for me. Im now getting that Im resenting the things Im missing, so I think its time to 'come home'

Since Ive a cupboard full of SW stuff Im going to stay with it this week but after my wi next Monday Im back where I belong - on WW - probably THE best diet in the world ;)

I know I wasn't around when you were here, but I've seen your previous posts and handy links and it will be great to have you back! :) Best to stick to a plan that your use too and know works! From your Signature it says you lost 181lbs on WW!!!! That's amazing!!! Definitely a role model ! Can't wait to have you back :) but enjoy your last week on SW :) xx

good luck coming back to WW.. i think with your lifestyle WW is much more fitting as you work odd hours and so on. you've proved that WW is a sustainable weight loss program so i did think it was a shame you went over to SW as as much as it does work for some, i think WW (as much as you can only eat so much) is much more variable.

enjoy your last week on SW :)

Thanks girls,

Actually the more Ive thought about it, whats the point of waiting. Ive dug out my calculator and my notebook and my online tracker - going to start tomorrow :bliss:

:D that's the spirit! hehe :) Good Luck! :)

I looked at both SW and WW and agree with you that SW is far more restrictive if you are out etc. I think it is great if you are a very big eater and like cooking from scratch. If, however you want snacks and convenience options then its WW. I went to my first class today and can't wait to get started properly tomorrow

Welcome back! Good luck with getting back into your pointing tomorrow :)

whoop whoop - Sandy's back!

Just in time to kick my rear back into gear then :D

How much did you lose on SW - its not on your signature? I know you were doing really well at the beginning - but I think you are right on the "lifestyle" front - its quite restrictive....of course, I gave it a go for about 3 days and then quit that one too.....

Welcome home, lovely xx

HI and welcome back I did sw afew yrs back it is good and does work
Ifound it harder to work out when out youve done fantastic on ww welldone at times weall get bored and try something new Ive tryed them all went off wagon for awk or 2 but now back

How could you get sick of cheesy pasta! lol! welcome back angel xx

welcome back and you did fab on WW!! How much did you loose while at slimming world?

I have tried slimming world and thought the same, eat the same stuff over and over again, only so many slimming world chips you can eat eh! And when i pointed some days would have been on points anyhow x

SLimming world is not for me although it is great for some people!

It's great to see you back although you never really went ....
Good luck with your restart on ww
you know it rocks & so do you

Welcome back!! Good luck with your WW restart! Like you say it's the best one out there. Lots of luck :D xxxx

I have been looking at SW, even got books off a friend but I think I would find it difficult as I do like my crisps, choccy etc and the fact that I can point them in, I wouldn't want to eat all 15 syns but would find it difficult not to lol

Good luck with your new journey xx

Well I found a 2008 EO guide in my locker at work so thatll do me for now :)

Im glad I tried SW, if for no other reason it reinforced that WW is the best diet in the world lol

I have my shopping list for tomorrow, cant wait to get things Ive missed....

Kingsmill Crustless
Jelly
WW Pitta Bread
WW Garlic Bread
PIZZA :)
Tuna 1000 Island
Iced Gems
Pink and Whites

Roll on tea break tomorrow when I can get to Asda lol

Its good to be 'home'

Best of luck on your new road Starlight:):):):):):):)

Back