Starlights Diet Diary - 2 weeks in, 7lbs down :)

Good luck with you return to WW

xx

oh thats brill news starlight, be good to have you back with us :) im sure that ww will help you finish the journey you've started.

hope you manage to get out on your tea break and enjoy every mouth full of the food you've missed. i think from what you've said ww is definately for me.

Hope tomorrow goes well for you. xx

Well I went to Asda today and restocked on WW food. I was quite shocked at how much Id been missing in my time off WW. It just reinforced to me how restrictive my eating habits were on SW.

I had to pop home then go to Asda, all in the space of an hour, so didnt have time to have my breakfast, being able to just grab a pack of sandwiches to have at my desk was great - and only 4 points ;)

I stocked up on some nice ready meals for my back shift this week, some WW garlic bread, pizza, Kingsmill bread, WW crisps, desserts... I forgot how good the stuff was lol

I think Ill use this thread as a Diet Diary for my restart.... my problem tonight is trying to decide what to have for dinner :bliss:

Welcome back Starlight! I am also back to WW after short stint with Cambridge Diet. I think WW is the best!!!
Especialy that you actualy CAN have anything you want as long as you stay within your points.
Good luck with your journey xx

Hence why im doing ww again after doing sw, again ive proved for the third time its not ofr me. Good luck sandyxxx

WW Pies??? Tell me more... where do I get them :eek:

Asda is the only place i've seen them, my Tesco don't do them, but they are in the frozen section along with other WW meals :)

Also, what sandwiches did you pick up for 4 points? I've been trying to work out which sandwiches are best to get from places like Tesco and Asda when in a rush? hehe thank you! :) and good luck for this week, when is your WI? :) xx

The WW pies are fabulous! Chicken and mushroom is 6 points and steak and mushroom is 6.5 points! Proper pastry and everything! They still on for 2 for £3 in Asda just now. New home comforts range, have chicken and dumplings too,its all very exciting!!

I'm glad you are finding it so easy to settle back in my dear and well done for saving the points. What are you going to treat yourself to? xx

A fine choice :). oOo another monday weigher good stuff. Hope tomorrow is another good WW day for you :) xx

Back