Starshine's journey!

Thank you Darcy, Lynne & TH xx

Well I did the worst thing and hopped on the antiquated old Dr's scales today! They are the ones with a tall top on a stem and usually accurate, however my kitten jumped up on the curtain a while ago and the end of the curtain pole fell off, fell on the top of them and part of the glass broke! Anyway, they seem to still work, Throughout January they showed my 8lb loss and I am just hoping they ARE working, until I get some new ones. I look like I have only lost 3lb so far which is a little sad as I have been 100% every day and my only blip so to speak is a laxative and can of Pepsi max last night! I feel 'trimmer' so just hoping by Wednesday weigh in things look differently! I actually think when I go into town tomorrow I may jump on the scales in Boots just for comparison...and see if I have grown too (haha)

Other than that I feel very positive today, not hungry so hoping i am still in ketosis! Note to self buy some Ketostix tomorrow! Had some more Exante delivered as clearly 2 big boxes just aren't enough for me!!! I have a better variety of hot dinners now tho!!

Have a fabulous day filled with positivity! Roll on Wednesday indeed so we can see how many lbs have melted away!! xx

I have just ordered Insanity workout!! The problem with me is once I start exercising I get addicted to it and can't stop so I figured as this is something I have kept looking at and 'meaning' to buy, then the challenge will do me good! Once the initial push to do it has kicked in, I am dedicated, but its just getting started. I will do it...I can do it... (hopefully) xx

Hi Star. Good luck with Insanity - looks very difficult to me! Well done for being so motivated. I had an exante delivery today too - 84 packs for £84. I ordered some of the items I've not had before so I hope I like them! Don't know about me losing a lot on Wednesday - I'd put 5lb on after last week's binge. I'm only 2lb up now though so hopefully I'll have lost that by Wednesday.

Thank you Lynne, it looks really hard to me too but have been wanting to try it for ages. I looked at Carries photos as she is on it and wow what a difference she looks incredible! I did the 84 for £84 too thought it was a great deal and got a shaker too. I actually wish I had ordered more hot meals but have a ton of soups so they will be ok with the shakes and bars. Things could have been worse, and its only 2lb up now, don't worry about that you are back on track and going in the right direction. I am sure you will shake that 2lb off by weigh in!
I hope you enjoy your new products. The problem I have is I can't eat chocolate cheese or orange so I have to check all the packs as the shepherds pie and carbonnara have cheese in them. It does cut my options down a bit but thankfully there is plenty of choice.
Have a fantastic rest of the day, you#re doing great! x

Oh....I can't have coffee either!!

You are brave Starshine, getting Insanity. Too hard for me.Think I'll stick to Zumba;).

I didn't realise the shepherds pie has cheese in it. Its my favourite. Have one most nights.

3lb a week is quite good loss for the week. Remember it will fluctuate a little now & then

Nothing but excitement with a kitten around is there lol x

...or I must be mad Susie, just hoping I can manage it, might have to ease my way in by doing short burst until I master it lol.
My official weigh in is Wednesday so fingers crossed it will change. I was expecting a really good loss with it being my first week but it has to come off at some point so we shall see.
I actually think the Spag Bol has it in too. I must check back on the Exante site and double check which i can't have. Luckily for me I love the Turkey dinner but I am worried they may discontinue them as they are in the Christmas range! Hope you have had a great day x

So here's the dilemma I have. I'm going on a sort of date tomorrow evening. So I will be out and need to pace myself food wise. Also I would have liked a drink for dutch courage as not been on a date for ages but am not coming out of ketosis to drink. So i will have diet coke but it may not be coke zero but I am going for damage limitation! I usually have my first sachet between 1-2 ish nearer 2 actually then my next around 7 then 9 but I will be out the house by 7pm. Any advice on handling this kind of situation?

Jeez I may need to chew some chewing gum after a load of mouthwash with ketosis! I haven't noticed it really but as everyone says about it I am so conscious!

How exciting, a date night. Not sure about the food. I think I would have the second just before going out & save a bar till later.

Mouthwash is a definite LOL

Have fun x

Thank you Susie! Its gone 10 now and I still have 1 meal left so figuring if I have one before I go out then hope I can hold out till I get back but stick a bar in my bag just in case! I usually say no but as part of the new me, I am going!! Quite excited ...I think! x

Go for it Starshine. You will have too many butterflies in your tummy to feel hungry lol x

I'm so worried about my breath!! He will think I am a complete plonker not wanting to get within 3 feet of him lol x

Hiya Starshine.

Just read through your diary. We're the same height and have the same goal weight! Though I tend to lose verrrrry slowly, so will be playing catch up with you :D

Good luck on Exante and have a fab date night! xx

Thank you TH & Giggle xx
Went to Boots to weigh in today, given that my scales are antiquated and lost my new ones when we moved. I am 5ft5in not 5ft4in. I have always said I was 5ft5in but just thought I had shrunk a bit (as you do..lol!!) Anyway I gained and inch vertically, but not getting nose bleeds when I stand up, shame I couldn't have gained a few more!
My actual weigh in is tomorrow but in Boot on the all singing and all dancing machine it showed 10st12 I will do my official weigh in tomorrow but wished I had been on them last week so I was more accurate on my weight loss.

My Mum & daughter Said I had lost weight today and my jeans feel good too, I really can see a difference so feel spurred on by this!

Not eaten anything yet so going to have a shake now then take my bar with me tonight so I can eat it if I get desperate then the last one when I get home!

My confidence is good today too, feeling slimmer has made me feel happy about going out tonight :) Quite excited actually!

Have a fantastic day! I will be back on here later when I get home, probably chewing my keyboard! ;) xxx

Ahhh it's lovely when other people notice you've lost weight. Well done for getting in the 10s, fingers crossed your scales say the same or lower tomorrow xx

Thank you Giggle, I hope so too! It did give me the boost I needed and everyone was eating lunch around me, I just had green tea and didn't feel deprived like I normally would. How is your day going? xx

I bet! :)

My day's good so far thanks. Though it snowed heavy just as I finished work, and started to settle. Thankfully it's since rained and disappeared now!

Back