Starshine's journey!

Ahh that's good I am glad your day is going well. It snowed here this morning, I needed a boat to get me to town day not a car the lanes were so flooded! The snow disappeared then it poured down, then as I drove back the sun was shining and clouds all fluffy and white! Whatever next!! xx

Must say I am loving these new Weight Watchers scales they were worth every penny....apparently I am 6st13 I must say that's a HUGE weight loss!!!! Not sure I want to programme them in properly I quite like them the way they are!!!

Haha I must get some of those!!

I have to scoot, got to go and sit with my Father in Law for a while. Have a fab evening, hope the date goes well. Laters xx

Money well spent they are Giggle!! :)
Thank you, have a lovely afternoon. Catch up with you later. Hope the snow stays away! xx

Hi Starshine. Good news on the weight loss. How nice that they noticed you looking slimmer too.

Hope you are having a lovely evening out x

Thank you Susie :) I had a lovely time. I had a shake before I went and just realised I haven't had my other two packs, i was running around before I went. I am not sure what to do now, whether to have anything or not as its past midnight. I had coke zero and two pieces of chewing gum which I don't often have, I was really pleased I stayed strong.

Hope you have had a great evening too x

Well done sunshine. You are doing great! Glad folks have noticed. Will you meet your date again? X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Thank you TH. Yes I am seeing him next week. Just want to go down the friends route for now and see where it leads. I have been independent for so long and just taking it slowly for now. xx

So...I did my official weigh in this morning! I am down to 10st8 Happy dance!! I checked about 5 times, and am really delighted. So today I am 6lbs lighter.

Meeting my friend today, so better go and get ready, I need to wear a wetsuit and waders the weather is hideous!!!

Never actually thought I would say this but.....Day 8 week 2..WOW!! Normally, I would have thrown in the towel by now, but with all your support I have stayed strong. It is safe to say the main ingredient that has been missing from my diet success in the past is all of you that have given me support and all the diaries! Thank YOU!!!

Have a great day everyone. I need to go and trade in my car for a boat!!! xxx

That's an excellent loss Starshine, well done. Such a good feeling getting the 1st week over & done with.

Glad to hear the date went well. It is hard with stuff like that when you are used to doing your own thing & having your own independence.

Did you need to swig the mouthwash LOL.

Well done star. That's fab! How much do u have to lose? X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hello well done looks like we had the same weight Loss! Cx

Hi Starshine, how is your day going x

Hiya Starshine. Glad the date went well and...WOW! Congrats on the 6lbs lost, excellent xx

So...this was our third day without power. Sorry I haven't updated, but I haven't bailed out. We have had no home phone, no power, nothing! We live rurally and after I met my friend, came home and the wind was hideous, couldn't get down the lane as trees had fallen across it and had to get the farmer to come and chainsaw them down. That was Wednesday and it hasn't let up till now, the power has been back for the past half and hour so fingers crossed it stays. The devastation has been terrible and the wind has picked up again. We were on red alert and if the power hadnt come back this evening the power company said they would send us to a hotel. Terrible for so many people at the moment so be safe everyone!
I have to say the past few days have been tough but I have stuck to it 100% It has been so cold and I could have eaten a chair leg but have resisted and happy to say all the chairs still have all four legs! Last night I think I was hallucinating about food, but in reality knew if I could just have a hot drink i would be ok. Drinking shakes and cold water when the house is as cold as it is outside in no fun!!
I am truly looking forward to my hot turkey Exante dinner tonight!!
Thank you Darcy, Susie, TH, CS Giggle xx
Well done on your 6lb too CS that's brilliant xx
I want to get to 9.7lbs TH, but to be honest if I could get to 9st that would be great and then re-evaluate it. Then strict maintenance. I actually struggle to get much lower than 9.7lbs or have in the past unless I am more or less on a permanent diet so I shall see. This week put me into ideal weight range but its the top end so want to get nearer the middle.
Hope you are all safe, and had great weigh ins. it may take me a while to get back up to speed xx

I did actually realise, I have now lost a stone altogether since January 1st so pretty chuffed with that :)

So sorry you've had all that stress :(

....but what amazing willpower to stick to the diet through all that :D

Hope the power stays on - and stay safe and warm :)

Back