Start 14/01/2010 + Starting Pictures

You should see my measurements, they'd make you feel better about yourself!! lol

Awwww shhhh hun. Ya should read this... Well-covered bum and big hips 'good for health' - Yahoo! News UK

Lol...

Hunger pangs today. My daughter being a whinge and I can't leave the front room without her screaming and I aint in the mood for her so I'm just staying put. I'll have a shake around Midday, 6pm and then 11pm as I'm working all night.

I hope I keep food down today. I only managed one pack yesterday.

Scales are showing me at 11st 7lbs. Which means I've lost 7lbs since New year and 3lbs since on CD. So I am chuffed :).

I just need to work on my apple tum then!

Mine looks like a bum tum lol.

Banging head ache today, but I think a Mid-8am shift didn't help lol.

I've not started with CD today. I think I'll have a shake when Kalea does down for her nap so I can make it in peice.

Adding more water was deffo more enjoyable experience for the soups and shakes!

I'm going to get some tetra's next week though as I find I put off having something because of the bother making it.

Heey becca yes i agree with the terta's as i got lazy making the shakes too and would go with out.!

your doing so well hun.x

I can't wait for the bars... I'm thinking tetra shake, soup and bar for my 3 until I move to 810.

I totally agree Shanny, I'm probably laziest person I know. But I hate leaving the room because little'un screams like I'm murdering so I sit and put if off.

I'll have some Chicken and Mushroom soup in a mo as I make their dinner and then a shake before bed I think.

Trying to avoid eating it around my kids as I've always given my kids something new, try everything once type of person. But I don't want them having this and then wanting it every time I have it.

I got my son Crusha strawberry milkshake stuff, so he can have a milkshake with mummy, but wee one too young to understand.

God, I don't half prattle.

Your doing really well on the diet, stay strong, you'll get there in no time.

It's so hard with the kids isn't it. I'm drinking a tetra at the mo. and my two older ones are hounding me for some! The explaining the diet to kids is a hard one too. Why aren't you eating with us mummy???

I sit with them when hubby now around, so we can chat. I normally take a soup to the table, but explaining why I'm having soup and not dinner etc.. is hard. Are you fat mummy??? Why???

Trying to be honest with them. Lovely wee things.

Back