1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Step3 1000kcal Start again ..need help

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by dee25, 25 January 2014 Social URL.

1. dee25

dee25 New Member

Hi all .... I did the Cambridge step 3 about 18 months ago and lost 1 stone 4 lbs which I've managed to keep off ... I did exercise on this plan and my body was a good shape

I've dipped in and out with it since loosing and gaining a couple pounds (trying step 2) but my body never felt as slim

I'm restarting step 3 today but really struggle with the evening meal!!
    Has anyone got any ideas or recipes or can point me in the right direction - I only have about 1/2 stone to loose but want to drop a dress size more than loose weight

Thanks all :)