start CD

Sasi

I'm started Cd last week. I'm doing sole source + and today is my first weigh and i only lost 2 pounds. what do i do wrong here?I'm disappointed and bit sad:cry::cry:. I will keep trying,, and hope that i could loose more.

hi sasi, first of all well done with your 2lb loss. Any loss is a step in the right direction. Was you following a low carb diet before you started SS+ ? glug the water this week and don't worry this diet really does work if you stick to it by the letter.
Good luck in your journey
Lou

Welcome Sasi and well done on your loss. As Lou says, it might be that if you cut back on carbs last week you didn't have as much water to lose. Stick with it - maybe next week you'll be surprised with a bigger loss. Also I guess it depends on how much you have to lose....if you don't have that much then the losses are likely to be modest than those of us with lots to lose. Good luck and don't be disheartened:)

Thanks very guys for your support it really help. Since i started i cut carbs compleaty. I started at 13st 8 and lost 2 pounds last week. I have to keep my BMI under 30 before 6th of August due to medical reason (that's where the stress coming from... i think),, but after hospital things my target would be about 10st (if it possible) Do you think i should go on ss but i'm not sure how much i could cope with it. For now i will keep trying.

Big Thanks again

I think you should stick with SS+ for this week and see what your loss is on next weigh-in. If you are still disappointed then discuss the way forward with your CDC.

Back