Start LT tomorro

Ilm

Got weighed today, grand total of 16 stone! bmi of 35.6. Not good. Have been holding off and holding off but i just have to get this off once and for all i'm 23 and have the knee and hip pain of a 90 year old! plus i'm miserable :(

Good luck on your LT journey. Keep yourself busy, drink loads of water and dont forget to come to this board for support!

good luck

Hiya and welcome aboard!

Sorry to hear you have the joints of a 90 year old!! But hey.. that is definatly a constant reminder to help you through your journey... and it should definatley ease with the more weight you lose!

Best of luck on your journey!

Hello and welcome!
Oh never mind you have taken a step in the right direction now. Sorry you are feeling so down but after a couple of weeks on LT you should be feeling great. It gives you an energy you will be surprised at. Because you won't be eating it stops all that sluggish feeling when you wake and you will find you will do more during the day too. That's how it is for most people anyway, hopefully one of them will be you!! Good luck with LT!

hey sweetie good morning to you on the first day of the rest of your life....you should be super excited at the road ahead of you, take it easy the first week it wll be hard until you get into ketosis but you seem to have your head in the right place you should be fine. weigh in 1 will spur you into your s econd week. just know you can do this!!! best of luck xx

Thanks to everyone for the messages, i was at the chemist today and have had my first shake, which was fine. Im feeling confident about everything. which is weird for me :)

Back