Start my cd tomorrow , any tips x??

Hi I would personally get s mix of everything on your first week then you can find out which ones are your favourite for the rest of your time. Most consultants let you go back and swap some if there is some you really don't like. I found the tetra,s to be the nicest shakes but not as filling as any of the other products. Good luck x

javvv1 said:
Does anyone have any useful tips for me
I was thinking of having the chocolate velvet tetra packs

Yep I would also recommend trying a mix of anything you might like. You don't want to get bored. Only tip is to drink plenty and keep yourself distracted for the first few days till you hit ketosis x good luck x

Thank you my counsellor arrives in 40 minutes
I'm so nervous :(

How are you both doing with your weight loss ? X

Dont be nervous! You will feel so much better once you have seen them. I have lost 17lb in 4 weeks but I had one bad week. Some people lose a lot more x

Just thought I'd give you an update I'm on my second litre of water so far ! It's my first day today . So slowly but surely :)

javvv1 said:
Just thought I'd give you an update I'm on my second litre of water so far ! It's my first day today . So slowly but surely :)

You're doing great. It does get easier I promise, just keep drinking and keep yourself distracted.

I'm doing good, back now to where I was when I fell off the wagon last time. Feeling good. X

How was your meeting with your consultant? I bet you feel really positive and motivated now! Good luck! Remember it gets a bit easier after the first few days x

I'm at a friends house and have left my tetra pack at home :( the last one got the day , it has Ben very tough but all your comments are so motivating :) ps as I type my friend pulls out an aero mint bar infront of me lol just told her to leave the room !!!
My consultant was very talkative !!! I was just do eager to start

Good luck! I also start today, got alot to lose and dont have the best willpower in the world so will be on here looking for support! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Bevvy me tooooo

Willpower now where do we find that from lol , that's why I joined this forum , everyone really is so supportive :) make sure you do come on every day.

Back