start my execise shred again.!!

autumnbabe

Gold Member
This is my second time doing the 30 day shred..
so im doing same as stephybabe 15 days on level 2 15 days on level 3....
I started day one of level 2 today...god it felt good.!!! going for a lovely walk later when other half gets up from his night shift.!

yes i have steph..ive wrote them on a bit of paper and put it inside the dvd sleeve.. so ill check again this time next week...cant believe how much better i felt after i had done it again.!!
you have a busy week havent you.?! cant wait till you start as well and see how you feel again.!

SCARYMOVIE. i have just finished the 30 day shred dvd and want to do it again...level 2 and 3 are my favorites.. and i dont believe that level 1 was easier at all...i just prefer level 2 and 3.

Yeah I'm starting mon :)

Glad u feel gd for it and I agree about level 1 not easier but level 2 and 3 are better

did day 3 today.! twisted my bloodly knee.butill be fine.not doing shred tomo as we are going on a mega walk with it being so nice we are having another walk around hardwick hall..the hill is a killer.!

Autumn be careful hun ......hope you enjoyed hardwick hall :)

Goodluck Stephy xx

well steph.!!!!! are you on board yet.???? i have nt done minr for 2 days as i have been doing other exerise.. and it took my knee 2 days over the weekend to feel any better,,but have been enjoying walking again.esp when the sun is shining.

Back