Start my refeed tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by SuzySparkle, 26 October 2009 Social URL.

1. SuzySparkle

SuzySparkle Full Member

Hi everyone! I've been on Lipotrim for the last 20 weeks and am pleased to say I have lost 100lb (7s 2lb)! I started this diet weighing 20st 8lb and wearing size 24 clothes and am now 13st 6lb and in size 14/16 clothes - I LOVE IT!

So tomorrow I start my refeed. I'm excited but also a little nervous. Lipotrim has been my safety net since June and now I'm back in the 'real world'. I'm ready and am now at a point where I feel I can lose the last bit of my weight through healthy eating and exercise... something I never thought I'd be saying!

Let the refeed begin!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

whoo welcome to refeed chicka :)

Fantastic loss bet you feel so proud of yourself.

One thing with refeed is to be prepared and planned - so get yer menu up on here and record everything ... that is if doing that works for you :giggle:

Good luck with it chick - im right there with ya :D xxx

4. SuzySparkle

SuzySparkle Full Member

Thanks hun! I think I'm pretty much organised. I did my weekly plan a few weeks back so that I was organised and did all of my shopping today.

Does this sound ok?

Day 1
    B - Chocolate shake with coffee
    L - Chocolate shake with peppermint tea
    D - 4-6oz steamed chicken, 1 heaped tbsp. cabbage, 1 heaped tbsp. leeks

Day 2
    B - Chocolate shake with coffeee
    L - 4-6oz tuna in spring water with a small salad (lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions, red pepper, cucumber)
    D - 4-6oz steamed chicken, 1 heaped tbsp. cabbage, 1 heaped tbsp. leeks

Day 3
    B - Chocolate shake with peppermint tea
    L - 4-6oz tuna in spring water with a small salad (lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions, red pepper, cucumber)
    D - 4-6oz steamed cod fillet, 1 heaped tbsp. cabbage, 1 heaped tbsp. leeks, 8oz boiled new potatoes

Day 4
    L - 4-6oz chicken with a small salad (lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions, red pepper, cucumber) and a small wholemeal roll
    D - 8oz jacket potato with 4-6oz tuna in sring water and a small salad (lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions, red pepper, cucumber)
    S - Banana

Day 5
    L - 4-6oz tuna in spring water with a small salad (lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions, red pepper, cucumber) and a small wholemeal roll
    D - Quorn mince bolognaise (quorn mince, chopped tomatoes, passata, onions, mushrooms, peppers, garlic, dried mixed herbs) and 4oz cooked spaghetti
    S - Banana, grapes

Day 6
    L - 4-6oz chicken with a small salad (lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions, red pepper, cucumber) and a small wholemeal roll
    D - 4-6oz steamed salmon fillet 1 heaped tbsp. cabbage, 1 heaped tbsp. leeks, 8oz boiled new potatoes
    S - Apple, grapes

Day 7
    L - 8oz jacket potato with 4-6oz tuna in sring water and a small salad (lettuce, tomatoes, spring onions, red pepper, cucumber)
    D - Quorn mince bolognaise (quorn mince, chopped tomatoes, passata, onions, mushrooms, peppers, garlic, dried mixed herbs) and 4oz cooked spaghetti
    S - Banana, apple

* I've bought some balsamic vinegar to put on my salads.

When can I vary my veg? I'd like to have some carrots, baby corn and mushrooms but just wondered when I can have them.

I've also posted some other questions on another thread...!

Last edited: 26 October 2009
  5. anne-mariep

anne-mariep Silver Member

Congrats Suzy! Its so amazing how much you lost and you look so happy in your now pics!

6. nicolas

nicolas Silver Member

well done suzy thats fantastic loss, ;) best of luck on refeed

7. summergurl

summergurl ♥3 Years Maintaining♥

Your menu looks great suzy :)

Vary your veg from day 3 id imagine. Although last time on my refeed i had carrots from day 1 and used them as a snack from day 4 onwards ... :)