Start of an Exante adventure!

MissJMP

Hey, I used exante mixed with cambridge diet last year as I still had packs and managed to lose 2 stone, however since meeting my partner I have not stopped eating and have put it back on!!!

Just ordered a mixed bumper pack as I found some of the flavours awful!!
A little worried about how much I will lose, I know the cambridge packs I used were lower in calories and carbs, fats. I used to drop 1kg a week that way so not a fast loser... I hope this wont effect my weight loss switching to a 100% exante diet!

I really really want this weight off more than anything right now, I've just got engaged and feel like im letting myself go and I cant have that!!!!

Anyways just wanted to say hello, and will keep everyone updated!
Thanks!​

Hey, congrats on your engagement!
I have been on exante for 10 days now, I have never done a diet like this before and I am finding it really hard not being able to eat actual food. But I thought i'd do it as I am desperate to lose weight quickly.
I bought the bumper pack too, some of the flavours are horrible s i add some spices to the soups and cinnamon or vanilla to the shakes to make it easier. Also some people make iced shakes which are popular and add peppermint tea to the choc one to make a mint hot choc.
Good luck to you hope its easy sailing for you

my pack has just arrived, I will start in the morning as I have been eating earlier on today. Something im not happy about... why are the carbohydrates labeled differently on some of the products? The bars claim to contain a lot less carbs on their website!! hmphh!!!! Wondering if my body will take the ketosis with this :/

3stones- I know! I remember it being so hard, but towards the end of it all I didnt even feel like I was on a diet... will just have to take it easy!!!

Oh really that's not god :s, the bars are my fave though as it feels like i'm actually eating food the shakes and soups just get a bit much fr me. I usually eat them for brekky so I know i'm going to use all those carbs up in the day.
You need to stop stressing about it so much and see how you do on it.

Back