Start of my journey

Toddsmum

Hi everyone my pic is how I want to be again, sure as heck don’t look like this anymore. Began exante on TS Monday, totally on plan, had horrible headaches yesterday but today all good. Learning what I like in the food but as it’s all new not tried much yet. Can anyone tell me how to put a scale on my posts please 🙏

Hi, welcome along. I think the scales come from a website called ticker factory, where you can update your progress, and then add the link to your page. Good luck with Exante, I hope it works well for you

Welcome to minimins. I think I set mine up in ticker factory and update it in myfitnesspal as I like the graphs there. It takes a while to show up and/or update on Minimins- so don't get worried if it takes 12 hours!

Hello 😆

Starting posting myself today. It’s all new to me and not sure what I’m doing but here we go
Best of luck to everyone

Hugs

♥️

Will be weighing in tomorrow, so will start the diary properly from then updating on weigh in day. Can I ask has anyone else experience loose bowels on exante. I’ve notice most are the other way, but not me 😢

Welcome to minimins. I think I set mine up in ticker factory and update it in myfitnesspal as I like the graphs there. It takes a while to show up and/or update on Minimins- so don't get worried if it takes 12 hours!
I think I joined the one you spoke about can you check comments on the slimmer for Christmas and see if I did?x

Back