Start of second phase on LT

sandy38

Hi all

I started phase one of lipotrim in June and refed in August having lost 20lbs. I had loads of functions, weekends away and holidays and would not have been able to stay on full TFR during those two months.

Having returned from holiday on Sunday eve, I started phase 2 of my TFR journey yesterday. I was really pleased that I only put 3lbs back on during those two months however I still have a stone to loose. So here I am.... Day 2 and i can't wait to get into ketosis as I am so hungry!

Here's hoping for lots of mutual support in my first few days..as I really wanted to lick salty peanuts earlier.... Bizarre! X

Hi Sandy, great job on maintaining your loss and good luck for your second round, I'm sure you'll do great this time too :)

Fantastic to only put on 3lbs that gives us all hope for maintaining our goal weights in the future.

Glad you're into ketosis now, you'll have that final stone off in no time.

Hi all

I started phase one of lipotrim in June and refed in August having lost 20lbs. I had loads of functions, weekends away and holidays and would not have been able to stay on full TFR during those two months.

Having returned from holiday on Sunday eve, I started phase 2 of my TFR journey yesterday. I was really pleased that I only put 3lbs back on during those two months however I still have a stone to loose. So here I am.... Day 2 and i can't wait to get into ketosis as I am so hungry!

Here's hoping for lots of mutual support in my first few days..as I really wanted to lick salty peanuts earlier.... Bizarre! X

well done!

Thanks guys! It's great to see all your support!

Re the maintenance stage - After the first couple of weeks after refeed, your stomach is so much smaller its easier not to eat too much! My taste buds changed too. Where I used to have a latte every day before the diet I found I couldn't drink milk like that any longer.

I still had a shake for breakfast each morn and I ate very healthy for approx four /five days a week and only ate more calorific meals and drank when I went out.

I did find that i really had to commit to maintenance and increase the shakes/ cut back on calories if i gained. So the vigilance and determination that you have during TFR really helps in the maintenance stage too as you wont want to put any weight back on after all your hard work!

X

Back