Total Solution Start on monday :D wahey!

lauryn

So a few of you have read my previous posts, but for those who haven't - I've decided to lost weight using Exante TS :clap: now I got my bumper pack delivered mid week however I had a meal and night out planned with OH and a couple of friends planned ages ago so decided to make this my last night out, be hungover all tomorrow & start a fresh Monday morning!

So just a quick (drunken!) update - went out tonight, & as usual I ate far, far too much - enough food to feed to fully grown men probably! And as usual, I ate until I literally felt sick :-/ & couldn't eat anymore! I also couldn't dance, talk or have a good night all because I ate too much and felt ill!

I knew it already but this just confirmed what I felt & knew and why Exante TS is the way to go for me! I can't control myself, I ruined a perfectly good night out with friends by stuffing my face and not being able to enjoy myself, my 1 night out (2nd time since having my baby 8 months ago!) with my lovely OH & close friends, all because of food :-/

I haven't started this thread for sympathy, it is literally because I'm drunk and laid in bed because I'm ashamed of my eating behaviour & how I've ruined my night out

I plan on reading this when I wake up, to remind my drunk self how ashamed of myself I really am! Going to a club, with mirrors all around, & how I saw myself and how I felt deep deep down :( disgusted!

That is all :) I can not bloody wait to start TS on Monday!! x

Welcome lauryn! I hope your head isn't hurting too much this morning!
Good luck with starting tomorrow - removing food from your life will give you that kick out of the habit of over-eating. Remember to start dealing with your eating issues at the same time though - I'm exactly the same and have (had?!) a very unhealthy relationship with food. Start by buying the Beck Diet Solution Book - can't praise it enough. It uses CBT techniques to teach you how to think and behave like a thin person. It's helping me stick to Exante as well as teaching me the skills I'll need after losing weight.
G'luck!

Hi lauryn, i know how u feel as im the biggest ive ever been at the moment its just horrible!! i cant remember the last time i had a photo taken of myself!!! im suppose to be a bridemaid october 9th 2011 and im dreading it!! so im starting my total solutions 2moro (monday) aswell....maybe we could be weight loss buddies xx

Hi Lauryn and welcome......... we've all had times like that but you've decided to deal with it, take control and do something about it! The first week is the worst so hang on in there and you'll soon be flying :)

Totally empathise lauryn. Went out saturday and drank far too much then ate a load of crap.....woke up with so much regret. Am back on the wagon now and need to strap myself in so i don't go mad again!!
TS all the way!!!
Welcome and good luck this week xxxxx

Thanks guys :)

Head was hurting a lot today, damn you alcohol :D and that post is full of spelling & grammar mistakes, hehe I think I should refrain from using minimins when drunk in the future (although starting TS in the morning so no more drinking for me for a while!).

Still feeling gross - we took a few photos last night & as usual I look horrid in them all :( can't bloody wait to get this weight off now, I really am more determined then ever!

Charlie85 said:
Hi lauryn, i know how u feel as im the biggest ive ever been at the moment its just horrible!! i cant remember the last time i had a photo taken of myself!!! im suppose to be a bridemaid october 9th 2011 and im dreading it!! so im starting my total solutions 2moro (monday) aswell....maybe we could be weight loss buddies xx

Hi hun :) arghhh horrible isn't it! I'd love a weight loss buddy, I think it'll be even more motivation for the both of us! When did you start Exante? x

heya :)
how did your first day go hun?? good luck with it!!! xx

Hi lauryn, i started today...it hasnt been as bad as i thought as i find the shakes really yummy...not being able to drink tea is the hardest for me seeing as i drink about 20 a day usually!! lol xx
how as today been for u? xx

heya :)
how did your first day go hun?? good luck with it!!! xx

Hi lauryn, i started today...it hasnt been as bad as i thought as i find the shakes really yummy...not being able to drink tea is the hardest for me seeing as i drink about 20 a day usually!! lol xx
how as today been for u? xx

Hey ladies :)

Today has gone really well, I'm very pleased with myself actually! No cheating at all, have been 100% and am feeling really good too! It's only my 1st day though so not getting my hopes up that every day will be this easy, but definitely pleased nontheless :D

Glad you've had a good day too Charli! What shake/soup/bar did you try today?

I had banana for breakfast which i thought was delicious! Had a toffee, nut & raisin bar for lunch that wasn't the best but was still very edible and very much wanted :p LOL, and chicken soup for dinner which was nice! I'm pleasantly surprised with the taste of everything tbh! x

Back