Total Solution Start on monday

Good luck! :)

Good luck! I started today. Day 1 hasn't been too bad. Have discovered I can't stand the soups (2 ended up down the sink today) but the raisin & nut bar is bearable and the banana shake quite nice! Roll on 1st weigh in!! xx

Have heard the soups are an acquires taste but improve with herbs, pepper and Tabasco apparently so am armed with flavourings to improve them! Hey ho it'll be worth it when that stone shifts in time for Christmas!! Xxx

try making the soups with slightly more water too - I found that along with seasonings helped. (but am not doing soups next month!!)
Good luck again :)

I find that I can stomach the soups, bars and shales but my love is porridge and my least are the soups. I have bouillon on standby just in case I can't stomach the soups which has happened in the past. When I did LL and lost all my weight, I kept to a routine: porridge at 9am, soup at midday, bar at 3pm and shale at 6pm. I know that works for me, but crikey,it is hard getting onto the zone!!!!!

Hope Day 2 has been good to you? xx

Hey Purplespiders,

I am re-starting on Monday. Currently, I working on my mental block which is preventing from sticking to it.

All I have to do is stick to 4 packs a day, but i keep falling off the programme ;-( Fancy being a fellow buddy??

Hope you have a fab weekend

xx

Hi guys i'm a newbie, started Exante on wednesday, i knew it was gonna be a struggle but damn this is really hard. I just keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end.

Also does any1 know how i can add my diet on the side statistics bar to the left.... thanks x

kissess said:
Hi guys i'm a newbie, started Exante on wednesday, i knew it was gonna be a struggle but damn this is really hard. I just keep telling myself it will be worth it in the end.

Hi Kisses

As a serial re-starter I know how you feel about it being hard, but I am currently trying to work out why I am finding the e-start so difficult this time around. I have found out today that I haven't visualised myself slim and in gorgeous clothes. I have imagined myself walking around feeling slim and shopping for clothes 4 sizes smaller than I do wear now. also, I am going to go shopping on the internet for images that will inspire me too be slim.

Today I have family meal and then I will return to sole packs on Monday with tomorrow getting into the zone and on my way to ketosis and being slim whoop whoop!!!

A phrase I learned today was 'keep it simple' as I am one of those people who crams too much into a day and wonders why I haven't achieved more than 50% of the ridiculous goals.

Keep at it I will be thinking of you xx

Good luck for Monday everyone! I've been on Exante in the past but am on it again now after quite a few 'restarts' lol I'm on Day 3 today, had some blips but hey, I'm only human! My best tip would be, if you struggle to stick to plan 100% and feel like giving up, you can have something low carb such as a piece of chicken, or tuna, a boiled egg etc. This should stop you from falling off the wagon, and because it still adds up to a lower amount of calories than you normally eat, you'll still lose weight, but the best bit is that low-carb foods won't knock you out of ketosis so your body will keep burning fat. This is what I did when I was on Exante before and lost 17lbs in 2 weeks, and I'm going to do it this time too if I feel I need to and won't beat myself up about it. It's a hard diet! So don't be too hard on yourself :)

Keep motivated and busy lol

If the worst happens and you DO fall off the wagon, draw a line under it, write it off as a mistake, and start again.

Keep your head in the game :D You can do it! x

Hi Kisses

As a serial re-starter I know how you feel about it being hard, but I am currently trying to work out why I am finding the e-start so difficult this time around. I have found out today that I haven't visualised myself slim and in gorgeous clothes. I have imagined myself walking around feeling slim and shopping for clothes 4 sizes smaller than I do wear now. also, I am going to go shopping on the internet for images that will inspire me too be slim.

Today I have family meal and then I will return to sole packs on Monday with tomorrow getting into the zone and on my way to ketosis and being slim whoop whoop!!!

A phrase I learned today was 'keep it simple' as I am one of those people who crams too much into a day and wonders why I haven't achieved more than 50% of the ridiculous goals.

Keep at it I will be thinking of you xx

Hi Rachie

Thanks for the reply. I am a mum of three and the hardest time for me is when i have to cook dinner for them and i can see and smell the food. Yesterday i even felt like tasting it but i didn't coz i was scared of cheating myself. No-one knows that i'm doing this diret except for a friend who is also doing it so there is no-one to confide in.

I didn't tell anyone as i have been talking about loosing weight for the last three years and didn't want them to think i wasnt serious. Anyway thanks to this forum i'm able to have a good old rant to people who understand what i am going through.

I loved your phrase.

Kisses x x

Hey samprand and Kissess

Why happens when half my brain wants to lose weight but the other half could care less?

When I've been on exante and LL before I used to imagine that food off the plan was covered in dog poo and imagined what smell of the food would be like mixed with that of dog poo. It actually worked and I would have to leave the room. Also I used to listen to motivation CDs like Paul McKenna to keep my head in the game.

To date I've not done that yet so hence I am struggling with my thoughts of getting back on track. Keep going and be an inspiration xx

The dog poo idea is disgusting but I think I might try it lol I have that struggle in my head too, one half says 'Just get on with it, you won't be on the diet forever, it's worth it, keep going!' but the other half says 'Eat this foooooooood!'

It's a battle but as you go on it should become easier to make the naughty side quieten down :) And when you start getting losses it will spur you on. Things are bound to be hard, Exante is a hard diet, we've spent our whole lives eating, eating, and eating some more, so to break the cycle is incredibly hard. If using Paul McKenna worked for you before then give it a go again, and the dog poo thing lol You can do it x

Hey Sammy and Rachie,

When I saw the post about dog poo, I started laughing out loud (I'm at work lol). One of the hardest things for me is that I think of food and what i could be eating.

Thanks for the comments and much appreciated support.

Kisses x x x

Haha! :) I think the same. When I did Exante before, I came to the realisation that, even though I want other food, I don't need it. It's all about mentality, it's the only thing that will get you through. Getting there is hard though, I know that only too well. I'm not quite there yet so pushing through each day is hard and a bit of a battle, but it gets easier as time goes on (I hope lol) From what I've read of people who have done Exante long-term, eventually it just becomes a habit and less of an issue x

I cant wait for it to become a habit for me. I have even started thinking about it longterm, because i dont wanna be doing these packs forever and right now it seems so far away to the finish line.

I have a few goals in place, my main one is i would like to be more energetic with my children.

I guess perseverance is the key!!!!

Kisses x x x

I don't want to do it forever either, I think I'll do it to get the main bulk of my weight off and then lose the rest the old fashioned way lol That's a great goal :) Yes perseverance is what it's all about, and willpower, I need some of that x

Samprand said:
Good luck for Monday everyone! I've been on Exante in the past but am on it again now after quite a few 'restarts' lol I'm on Day 3 today, had some blips but hey, I'm only human! My best tip would be, if you struggle to stick to plan 100% and feel like giving up, you can have something low carb such as a piece of chicken, or tuna, a boiled egg etc. This should stop you from falling off the wagon, and because it still adds up to a lower amount of calories than you normally eat, you'll still lose weight, but the best bit is that low-carb foods won't knock you out of ketosis so your body will keep burning fat. This is what I did when I was on Exante before and lost 17lbs in 2 weeks, and I'm going to do it this time too if I feel I need to and won't beat myself up about it. It's a hard diet! So don't be too hard on yourself :)

Keep motivated and busy lol

If the worst happens and you DO fall off the wagon, draw a line under it, write it off as a mistake, and start again.

Keep your head in the game :D You can do it! x

I so agree. Remember you from last time and your amazing avatar. Good luck.

GSQ

I so agree. Remember you from last time and your amazing avatar. Good luck.

GSQ

Hi Getslimquick, i think your weight loss is amazing. I was wondering how long did it take you to loose 6st 8lbs?

I was also wondering if scrambled egg is ok when im having a bad day and really need to eat something? If possible can you tell me what other foods won't knock me out of ketosis?

Thank you, and once again congratulations on achieving your goal.

Kissess x x x

Back