Total Solution Start on monday

kissess said:
Hi Getslimquick, i think your weight loss is amazing. I was wondering how long did it take you to loose 6st 8lbs?

I was also wondering if scrambled egg is ok when im having a bad day and really need to eat something? If possible can you tell me what other foods won't knock me out of ketosis?

Thank you, and once again congratulations on achieving your goal.

Kissess x x x

Thank you ! It took from March to November 2011! . So eight months really. I think the odd egg, salmon, prawns even steak now and then actually helps. Stay in ketosis no carbs and carry on.

GSQ

Anything that's protein is fine and won't knock you out of ketosis. If you have scrambled eggs though be careful about how much milk you put in, maybe make them without milk at all. I've done this in the past and it doesn't affect the taste much so it's all good lol It's much better to have a blip on protein than on chocolate/alcohol/pies/pastries/cakes... anything that gets you through (with the least amount of damage or temptation to go on a bender) is fine x

Well end of day one and I have taken the first step to loosing a stone this side of Christmas, only eaten my 3 packs, drank 500ml fizzy water, 750ml still water, 1.5 litres iced black tea.

Hi ya

How's everyone doing on day 4? I have managed to stick to it for the whole time which I am amazed at!!!

Am using my hotel room as my haven; not felt any craving s but needing to know whether I am in ketosis yet and if I've lost anything as I don't feel as though I have

Love to hear from you

Xx

Do you have any Ketosticks Rachie? It's the certaib way to know. Otherwise if you have bad breath and not as hungry you are probably there.

purplespiders said:
Do you have any Ketosticks Rachie? It's the certaib way to know. Otherwise if you have bad breath and not as hungry you are probably there.

Don't worry too much about ketosis sticks or even ketosis. The sticks are notoriously unreliable. I was never in ketosis according to the sticks .

Anyway, what works is simply the reduced intake of calories, as you use up your stores your body burns fat - as if by magic. The hunger subsides, your breath smells for a while and more if you don't drink enough water.

Hunger is interesting, the sight and smell of food can still make you feel hungry so avoid looking at it, watching ads and preparing food if you can. Not always possible with a family I know, I used to cook with a piece of orange peel in my teeth, no room for food then.

Tiredness is difficult too, I am still not sure when I am tired and when I am hungry. If in doubt try drinking water first and then having an early night.

This diet does produce some strange symptoms, churning stomach, constipation, wind. But it all settles down after a while and then your clothes become loose and your energy soars. And then you become an Exante evangelical and shop aholic.

The health benefits are fantastic, I don't think people realise how debilitating being fat really is until it goes. Sore knees, backache, headaches, breathlessness , fatigue, tiredness, high blood pressure, diabetes risk - it all gets better when you don't have to carry the weight around everywhere.

Good luck everyone, it's a very tough diet but if you can make it work for you it is so worth it.

GSQ.

Back