start!stop!start!stop!start!stop! but this time.........

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by kymsey, 18 January 2011 Social URL.

1. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    this time THIS IS IT !!! lost about 2 stone 2 years ago with help of this site but put all back on :cry::cry:need help please to lose it again!!! so 2 stone here we go.....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. catxx

catxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck! I am sure you can do it. :) After I had my daughter (who is 3.5) I lost all my baby weight, doing a low cal diet. Unfortunately I put it all back on :(.

I love slimming world and have now lost it again and determined to keep it off this time as still going to follow the plan!

Good luck, you can do it again ;)

4. kymsey

kymsey On a journey !

Diet:
    slimming world
    thanks cathy, i just need to get my head around it all again but as im doing it on my own at home it can be hard work xx

5. catxx

catxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(2.14%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Must admit I like the routine that going to class gives but this site is brilliant. At least you can 'weigh in' each wk on here and join in with the challenges. :whacky068:

6. fayhamy

fayhamy This time its for keeps!

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(12.08%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    So with you there! I have my second weigh in tonight, first time doing sw but have lost STONES on low cal then low fat then atkins and have always put more back on! Really hope sw becomes a way of life and not diet - get to target- binge - diet again! Heres hoping we can do it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.