Start today - 7 weeks to Florida

Just had a sneaky peak at the scales, have lost 3lbs so far and got til Saturday for official weigh in. This is great cos I STS last week and am due totm. Am hoping for another 2 by Saturday which will take me into the 12 s !!!!!!! x

Well weigh in yesterday and had a good week and lost 4lbs making 20lbs in total but best of all now 12 13, so out of the 13s yayyyyyy, never to be seen again thank you !!!!! One week and a couple of days to my holiday, so hoping for another 4 this week taking me to 24 loss and 12 9. This will be still about 10lbs heavier than I was when I went there 2 years ago but so much better than going weighing 14 5 which I was 6 weeks ago!!!! Hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

Oh dear !! Not a good 2 days in the final push to my holiday. My brother turned up at short notice over the weekend, we then had a BBQ. Didn't do too bad just ate meat and salad but drank lots of wine. Badly hung over, so had my shake !!! Then had the shakes so badly have had prawn cocktail crisps, a packet of minstrals, 2 digestives, 2 jaffa cakes and some rice with spicy sausage. I daren't get on the scales now. Back on shakes properly tomorrow to try to sort out the weekends damage x:break_diet:

Back