Start today and this time SUCCEED!!

I want to lose 3st 4lb, and have started SW at home from today. I want to give this my best effort (for a change...) so would be glad of any support I can get! I love food, like to cook, battle with a yearning for sweet stuff and stodgy comfort food. I like a big meal and love the feeling of being full - ALL these things about me make me fat and hinder my weight loss. See my problem?Today: Breakfast: porridge, banana, tsp seeds I feel like a budgie eating these but hey, they are good for my brain and that needs sooo much help), mini raisins (might drop these as they are 2 syns!!) 200ml koko milk.Lunch: 2 scrambled eggs.Dinner: Roast lamb, dry roast potatoes, cauliflower, carrots, dry roast parsnip, Yorkshire pud, 2 tbsp. gravy. Meringue nest with frozen cherries, aerosol creamAlcohol: NONE!!!Exercise: 1 hour dog walking listening to audio book.Total Syns: 2 - raisins, 2 - seeds, 3 - meringue, 2 - squirty cream. 2 - yorkies = 11If any of this is incorrect, would some very kind slimmer tell me asap? Good luck to everyone, I know this is not an easy journey to make!

Good Luck Sheila

not sure if anything there is incorrect as im also new and learning stuff myself

Back