Start today or Friday?

natpot

I can't decide. I would really like to start today but I do my first night shift for 2-3 years on Thursday. I don't want to do anything that will jeopardise my first few days.

So if I start today I can 1) start losing weight NOW 2) can make use of my current enthusiasm 3) yucky, headachey day 3 will be spent in bed asleep BUT 4)being awake for 24 hours will make Thurs into Fri very difficult

If I start Friday 1) I will be asleep most of the daytime (hopefully:D ) so can eat all three packs in the evening 2)won't have to survive night shift with no food in my belly 3) get to have yucky feeling days at the weekend

Anyone got any opinions/suggestions?

hi
personally i would start friday so there is the weekend to have the worst as there are more things to do to keep you occupied. But, you may not have a yukky time - it doesnt happen to everybody, I was a bit headachy on LL when I first started, but when I did Cambridge, I was abso fine. I always felt the worse a couple of weeks in when I seem to hit a "weak" spell where I feel like Ive done a round with Mike Tyson - ha ha - it passes though. You will be fine I am sure - mind over matter - drink plenty - keep paracetamol on hand if necessary and keep busy - good luck.
Bev

Hey

I would start on Fri, thats what I did felt awful all weekend then felt fine come monday morning for work, but its upto u whatever u think is best, Good Luck

xx

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. I decided to start today and make the most of my enthusiasm - it doesn't always last!! Been OK so far -all 4 hours of it!!

Back