Step 1 Sole Source Start tomorrow! Eeek

LizzRob

Gold Member
Starting on SS tomorrow and a little nervous!

Need some hints to get through the first few days! Any suggestions?

Oh, and I'm Lizz by the way :)

You'll prob find the first few days quite tough, especially if you've never done it before. However, just drink loads of water.. I find a pint after each shake helps to fill me up. In 3 days times you'll feel so much difference and things will start to get a lot easier... Once you feel the weight falling off if will give you so much motivation to keep going. Good luck :) x

Well I'm well into the day, I have had 1.5lt of water and no coffee which is a miracle for me. Going to keep coffee to a minimum as it's really not good the amount I usually have!

I have my shake with me for lunch then a shake and soup this evening so hoping that will make it more manageable.

I've done the diet before so it should be easy....it never bloomin is!

Hi lizz! Starting Cambridge has been the best decision I've made. I do feel thinner and healthier just a few weeks in! My biggest tip is just keep busy. If you're busy you're not eating! And get a Bobbie that doesn't involve food - turns out all of mine did!!! Haha

Hello everyone. I am starting ss tomorrow. I have no idea how I will get through it without at least being very grumpy!!

Well done everyone on your losses so far.

Just finishing day 2 100% and it's been easy to slip into the old routine again.

Happy with the water I'm drinking, less coffee and more motivation than ever to succeed!

Hope everyone else is having a good day?

I do feel oddly dedicated already!

Day 3 and still going strong

Just watch your portion sizes. Salad has carbs and that can throw you out of ketotis if you have too many tomatoes for example.
Ask for grilled chicken breast with green salad or something like that. It's allowed on SS+

Getting weighed this morning. Shame really I started the diet Monday, saw my CDC Tuesday PM and then having my first weigh in today because she's on holiday next week. It's going to be crap but I have to remember it's not a true representation of the 5 days I've done ?

Yeah, as Lizrob said, stick to green salad... The more colorful the veg or fruit (in the tomatoes case) the more carbs they have... Xx

6lbs and 2.5" off in 2 days.

Oh I'm buzzing now!!! Roll on my next weigh in on the 29th! :)

Well done everyone looking forward to joining you all on the 25th!!!!!

Just signed up to Cambridge diet
I am seeing my consultant Wednesday , let's get rid off all this baby fat !!!
( my baby 2 carnt say this for much longer lol )

Its such a worthwhile diet and the only one i've ever really clicked with.

i think i'm on day 9! that crept up on me!

And now I'm pee'd off that I just ate a piece of my daughter broccoli ?

It was just done without thinking! I nearly spat it out but the ability to chew excited me lol

Not getting weighed until Tuesday PM so fingers crossed I'll have worked it off by then lol

i think this forum is wonderful in sharing CD daily feelings and i really feel all of us are on one boat…

good luck

Back