Induction Start tomorrow. Worried

erin84

Hi guys. I really need to lose 3 stone. I'm. 5'9 and weighing in at 14st.its really making me unhappy.

I just get so bored easily.....

Good morning and welcome. Make sure you read the stickies and plenty of recipe ideas online. Good luck!

Welcome! I've lost just over 2st since end of Aug. There are plenty of recipes online to keep you from getting bored. Good luck.

Thanks day 1 done and I'm really not hungry. I've drank so much water! I never drink water and live on diet coke! Xx

If you can break the diet coke habit it's really worth while - many sweeteners have been shown to cause fat and weight gain even though not calories :eek:

Well done keeping going. Think my signature has my website link with some of my fave recipes - feel free to take a look:)

Hi Hun xx How is it going? This is my 3rd day today xx struggling until now with evening meals but now I've found this forum I'm sure it'll be easier xx
chelle xx

Hello! I'm starting next week and trying to get really prepared!!

I too am totally addicted to diet coke, I drink at least 4-5 cans per day, sometimes more ..bad I know!

I have spent all evening making a huge batch of Chicken, Ham, Mushroom and Leafy Greens soup to do for lunchs and evening meals next week

This is what the kcals, carbs, fibre etc is coming out at per serving after totting it all up of MFP. Does this all look ok?? I'm trying to DIY Atkins :)

Cals: 98
Fat: 2.3
Sat fat: 0.6
Sodium: 284
Carbs: 4.7
Fibre: 2.3
Sugars: 2.9
Protein: 16.5

The rest of my meals I am probably going to have eggs and mushrooms for breakfast, snack on ham and chicken, lunch/dinner (when I'm not having soup!) will be some sort of meat/fish and salad/green veg.

Hoping this all sounds ok!!
:confused: xxx

Erin, don't get discouraged. Stick with it and you'll see the weight come off. I was the same in the first week or so. My sister has been doing low carb for just over two weeks. Until around 4 days ago she had only lost a handful of lbs and was ready to give up - she has stuck with it and to date she has now lost 9lbs in a little more than two weeks. X

Hi ladies,

I'm back on atkins after 9 days on the Cambridge diet. I lost 9lbs but unfortunately developed gout so my doc said I had to come off it.

Going to have a mooch through the diaries for some nice recipes so I don't get bored. I have 3 stone in total to lose so 2 and a half left to go. Gained 2lbs since I started eating again but was in ketosis so don't expect any water loss. The gain is clearly from having food in my fat belly lol.

How you all getting on?

That's ok Erin. Hope you enjoyed your apple. All is not lost - Just jump back on.
I really love fruit too, and with two young kids - I really want some when I am giving them theirs. Although I do resist, it is hard.
Have you tried making up some sugar free jelly for times when you want that fruity taste? I know it's not the same, but would perhaps help in taking away the craving. x

Back