Start tomorrow

I hope your weight in goes ok hunnie let us no girls I'm so hungry today I'm light headed feel like iv been in drugs really not a good feelin dry mouth trying do hard to drink the water it's just making me feel sick my eyes feel like there wobbling around my head thks for the food imformtion that's a great help

Nikki are you having all your food packs? Ensure you are spacing them out throughout the day so you ae not going too long without food.

Have you tried having having the LL broth? You are allowed it twice a day. I think you can also have Marigold low salt bouillon it's the same type of thing and is basically a powered vegetable stock - think hot flavoured water rather than a Bovril drink. I brought it when I first started as I never thought the packs would keep me full so I have hardly used it. I keep some at work just in case I get hungry and I think I have only used it once

image.jpg
I found a picture for you

You should be feeling better as you reach a week.

I have just had my last pack which is late for me, so do not wait too late for your last one. Although it will not harm to have just before you go to bed you will not feel the benefit from "eating" it and feeling "full"

You will feel better I promise x

Thks hunnie I gave up and had half a 25g bag of cheese onion it's the only thing in pub at least it's made me feel a better head still funny though guess I try again tomorrow hope iv not done to much damage and try and bring something different to work tomorrow thks 4 the pic I no what I'm looking 4 now

Don't give up. It's easier once you are in ketosis, not only does this state help you lose weight it also helps to stop you feeling hungry.

If you cave and need to eat something you might find it easier to get something low carb e.g a slice of lean meat so you do not have to go through getting into ketosis again

Hope you've been able to get back into it Nikki ! I find it a lot harder to get back into it when i've had a "day off," tis doable though :]

I had a bit of a few days like you this week - found out I lost 9lb this week and went a bit lax because i'd had a big loss, yes fell into that trap. I didn't binge but I definitely had a meal I shouldn't have (oddly I didn't feel bad about it either.) Let's hope it hasn't affected the loss too much ! Let's keep going :D
Xo

I have to say this has been a bad week yesterday I eat I tiny piece of sausage roll some beetroot and onion today the kids got me chocolate 4 mothers had 6 pieces of that and a bit of ham think I need to get my mind in to it I do feel bad and really want to lose the weight my kids don't understand the diet and keep telling me I'm fine so when they got the chocs 4 Mother's Day I didn't want to make them bad I really must try harder I haven't put weight on so far this week but no loss either guess I will see on wi on Tuesday thks 4 support

Ok so lost 2 pound which I guess is better than I thought I'm hoping 4 better this week going to try extra hard so how's everyone elsa week been

Well done Nikki, 2 lb is a really great loss! :) You're doing really, really well!
Hope you have a good week ahead of you

x

Well near the end of week 3 wi tomorrow it's not been an easy three weeks but I think iv found what works 4 me now well I hope I have the water is far easier to drink now thk god toilet breaks are a pain every 30 mins no good when your working how is everyone doing

Well done nikki you are doing well! :)

Well I was gobsmacked I lost 6 pounds I was so happy only 13 pound to get to my goal going to try hard this week as I no everytime I diet I get to where I am now then struggle iv never been under 11 stone even when going to the gym 7 days. week so I hope this diet gets me rather thks to everyone

Wow that's brilliant nikki!! Well done you x

Awesome nikki, really inspiring x

Hey guys, I'm jumping in on your thread (hope you don't mind), I have just started LL for the very first time this morning, exciting! I think I've done every diet in existence but this is new territory for me!

Just wanted to say hi, I aim to be a permanent fixture on these forums, I think it helps keep one motivated. Hopefully.

Welcome Tash :) Good luck with this big step!
Prepare for the very worst with this diet - that way when it's not so hard, it will be a pleasant surprise ;)

This forum is a lifesaver - but I do suggest venturing into Slim&Save / Exante / Liportim / Cambridge sections for inspiration and tips, LL part has died and the other plans are very similar in nature. :)

x

I think it's because people have moved on from LL to a large extent. :) LL isn't what it used to be, it's too expensive (probably the most expensive VLCD on the market?), the counselling can be hit or miss (depending on the individual LLC) and just so many other VLCD's out have diluted the market.
I did LL back in 2008 and have gone back faithfully several times, but found I don't need the weigh ins or the counselling anymore, so I switched to Slim&Save - the packs are SO much nicer as well as being much better value. :)

So it's an individual thing - we're all still here though, you're not alone!

x

Back