Start tomorrow

I hear you on the 'expensive' issue! I'm doing LL with my mum, so they're doing pretty well out of the two of us! I might decide after a while to try a cheaper version of doing it myself, I suppose to a degree the counselling works to start with, my LLC has already instilled the fear in me not to disappoint! I would say that me and my mum are quite good at focusing once we start something, we've lost tons of weight in the past and gained it all, because the maintenance is always an issue whether its boredom or having the occasional cheat or whatever.
So the main challenge will be keeping the weight off once its all gone, that'll be a little way off yet though so focusing on getting it off first! Bring on the shakes!

Thks all and hi Tasha It's wi tonight it's been a bad week think iv eaten everything I shouldn't I no I haven't lost but haven't gained also so u started a fresh this morin I have not eaten everyday and start my day well on shakes but I have had 4 evening meals not good I no but well just start again

Back