start ts tomorrow!!!

maz1987

hi i just recieved my 1 week variety pack so i am going to start this tomorrow wish me luck!!! give me some hints and tips or success stories for inspiration as i have about 7 - 8 stone to lose !!!!:)

Hey maz1987, I can't personally offer you any tips as I start exante for the first time soon too. But I just wanted to say good luck!

hey guys good luck for starting tomorrow, my advise to you is to drink plenty of water and to come on here anytime you need support or encouragement. get through the first few days and your over the worst part x

Good luck Maz! Is this your first VLCD? Hannah's advice is great - I don't think I would have got this far without minimins to spur me on! Also try to get hold of some bouillon and coke zero so you have something handy if you have any major sweet or savory cravings... the first few days you might feel a bit rough but from day 5 or so you should start to feel fab! I've been doing Exante for 14 weeks and have lost almost 4 stone, its completely changed how I feel (so much happier and physically fitter!) and I am soooo thankful I found Exante!
Any questions you have when starting out, someone will always be along on here to point you in the right direction :)
Let us know how you get on
LED x

Hiya, i have 6(ish) stone to lose and i start monday. i have been low carbing to prepare for this and drinking lots of water. i also went to sainsburys lastnight to stock up on my diet coke, boullion and flavoured water. Goodluck :)

Back