start up packs????

lynjo

Calling all CDers and CDCs

What do you include in your start up pack? Or what do you get in your pack from your CDC?
Do all CDCs have nearly the same conditions that they state to their clients? What conditions do you stipulate to your clients? (Does your CDC stipulate to you?)
After reading on here about people being charged for their consultations and books i wondered what the 'norm' was.
How do you make yourself 'stand out' from other local CDCs?
Why does your CDC stand out?

Thanks in anticipation

Well to start I got 2 booklets and a green card and a photo (to be the Before one) taken. Wasnt charged for anything other than the packs.

My CD is MadamDotty on here and while not local to me out of the CDC's I got in touch with MD seemed the most supportive, friendly and I really liked the fact she uses forums like this to support everyone which as a potential customer made me feel she is 100% behind the diet.

The CDC local to me sounded as if Id go pick up the packs and that would be that.
I could be wrong but I was spoken to like a customer more so than someone who would be there throughout to support me. Which on a diet like this is what you need.

Back