Start weight 19stone 7lbs

avamum said:
Just found your diary, and it's amazing!!!! Just like everyone else has said, you look gorgeous, you should be proud to show your body off after all the hard work you've done, and when you look back at photos of a few mths ago and think that' was me ...look how far I've come, it makes me determined just seeing pics like these. Thank you so much x

Hey love have u checked my proper diary ? And I'm glad this helps u because I know how hard it is x roll on 5 more months of cd then I will be well and truly happy xx

Sorry if this sounds repetitive, but I too think you look absolutely stunning in your photos and I too WANT YOUR HAIR!

Your journey so far has been amazing. It may not be easy at times, I know that for sure, but it's well worth it.

I just wish you could see what we see, then you would feel a lot better about your body. Try to point out the good points each time you study your photos. Notice how much your shape has totally changed and how your waist is more defined?

Good luck with the rest of your journey hun and feel proud of yourself every time you look in that mirror x

you are such an inspiration, you are looking fab! keep up the good work!! :D

Mrs_Mckean said:
Sorry if this sounds repetitive, but I too think you look absolutely stunning in your photos and I too WANT YOUR HAIR!

Your journey so far has been amazing. It may not be easy at times, I know that for sure, but it's well worth it.

I just wish you could see what we see, then you would feel a lot better about your body. Try to point out the good points each time you study your photos. Notice how much your shape has totally changed and how your waist is more defined?

Good luck with the rest of your journey hun and feel proud of yourself every time you look in that mirror x

Ah thank u that post was v uplifting for me spesh ATM as my size 16s are a bit big but no where near a 14 because of my fat ass and legs and it makes u feel horrid but that just made me feel a wee bit better x

My size 16 chinos from primark only had them 5 weeks I think x but 14s are still too small :(

Attachments

• image-3588158376.jpg
    image-3588158376.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 564
Wow you can definitely see a difference! especially in your face, you're so pretty :)

You look amazing - well done! I am starting again today having fallen off the wagon back in February. I feel very determined now, and seeing how amazingly you have done since April has really spurred me on. Thank you so much for posting - it is not an easy thing to do, but it has made a difference to me, so keep posting and hopefully you will be at goal before you know it, and I will be close behind :) It is just amazing how much you can lose if you stick to it, and you are just glowing! Your hair is so shiny and your skin looks amazing too. Well done, and thanks!

Ah thank u guys means alot xxxxxx I have treat myself to new hair and a new jacket size 14 whoop x weight now 14st 2lbs

Attachments

• image-517314591.jpg
    image-517314591.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 512
  • image-3147170694.jpg
    image-3147170694.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 496
LeaE said:
Ah thank u guys means alot xxxxxx I have treat myself to new hair and a new jacket size 14 whoop x weight now 14st 2lbs

You're hair is gorgeous :) xx

Lea you are truly an inspiration!! Been following your progress since you started (ha ha not in a scary stalker way) and you deserve to be proud of your achievement!! If only I was as strong and focused as you! Well done xx

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Surfhunny said:
Lea you are truly an inspiration!! Been following your progress since you started (ha ha not in a scary stalker way) and you deserve to be proud of your achievement!! If only I was as strong and focused as you! Well done xx

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Funny u should say that because I follow yrs too lmao I have read every page of yr diary and it took me a loooong time x yr doing good too lass pls don't be so hard on yrself it's a really hard diet x

Thank u louise and siobhan xxxx I will keep on going x

Lea,

Do you mind me asking what height you are? My start weight is 19st 7. You look fab at 14st. Just trying to give myself some sort of motivation to start!

Anois x

anois said:
Lea,

Do you mind me asking what height you are? My start weight is 19st 7. You look fab at 14st. Just trying to give myself some sort of motivation to start!

Anois x

No not at all I'm 5ft 5 x

Same as me! Keep up with posting the photos. Huge motivation to me and probably others, seeing how well you are doing. I've battled with the idea of a vlcd like Cambridge for a while. Your thread may have cemented it in my mind. It can be done, and you can look fab!! Lol

Anois x

anois said:
Same as me! Keep up with posting the photos. Huge motivation to me and probably others, seeing how well you are doing. I've battled with the idea of a vlcd like Cambridge for a while. Your thread may have cemented it in my mind. It can be done, and you can look fab!! Lol

Anois x

Yes u can I still have 4 st 2lbs to go but like u said it can be done x have a read of my diary the start bit and maybe that may help too x it just outlines my journey how I felt the ups downs and all inbetween x it is hard I won't lie but does get better I promise x here if u need any support and do let me know how u get on x good luck love x

What a lovely reply back. Im a stranger on the Internet but you show such support and kindness. That's why you'll achieve your goals. Karma....good things happen to good people.

anois said:
What a lovely reply back. Im a stranger on the Internet but you show such support and kindness. That's why you'll achieve your goals. Karma....good things happen to good people.

Aaahhhhhhh ditto lovely reply xxxxx

Little scared to start the vlcd kinda thing. I doubt myself. I'm locked into such bad eating habits now I worry I'll give in every day on it. How did you push thru the first few weeks and thru the hard times?

Anois

Back