Start weight 19stone 7lbs

Honestly it's not that bad x join in on my diary and the ladies on there are ace and helped me loads x u will be fine don't worry x

You are beautiful and so inspiring to see your pics. Ive also read some of your other diary and you seem like a lovely person. The hair is stunning.

sonia doll said:
You are beautiful and so inspiring to see your pics. Ive also read some of your other diary and you seem like a lovely person. The hair is stunning.

Omg have u ? Why didn't u post and join in x it's a free for all x

LeaE I'm sure I've already said this but you just look so amazing! I loved the wedding outfit you had on a few pages ago and in all your pictures you just look so stunning! I can't believe your epic journey so far! You're a true inspiration :D

shazzy_shaz said:
LeaE I'm sure I've already said this but you just look so amazing! I loved the wedding outfit you had on a few pages ago and in all your pictures you just look so stunning! I can't believe your epic journey so far! You're a true inspiration :D

Ah thank u love but I defo couldn't have got this far without all u guys on minis spuring me on x minis has been a god send x so thank u to each and every one of u and I will be on minis till the end x

LeaE said:
Ah thank u love but I defo couldn't have got this far without all u guys on minis spuring me on x minis has been a god send x so thank u to each and every one of u and I will be on minis till the end x

And we'll all be here read and waiting to hear your updates and how you're getting on! You're doing so well!!

shazzy_shaz said:
And we'll all be here read and waiting to hear your updates and how you're getting on! You're doing so well!!

Ah just checked yr stats yr doing pretty amazing missy x well done x

Lea - Your pics are fantastic and I echo what everyone else says, you are one beautiful girl. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought your undercracker shots were well hot!!!! (hoping that doesn't sound too pervy). I'm just jealous, cos we're the same height but I'm a (not so) delightful apple shape, you work that gorgeous waist girl xxx

scooterchick said:
Lea - Your pics are fantastic and I echo what everyone else says, you are one beautiful girl. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought your undercracker shots were well hot!!!! (hoping that doesn't sound too pervy). I'm just jealous, cos we're the same height but I'm a (not so) delightful apple shape, you work that gorgeous waist girl xxx

Ah thank u again x I can't believe how many lovely and kind ppl ate on this site x my body is not so lovely I have wobbles and stretch marks and cellulite but I just think sod it now least I'm doing something and apple shapes not so bad bet u have a lovely set of legs mine or awful tree trunks ATM but I'm working on it x x thank u for yr comments and do let me know how yr getting on I love to hear others stories really helps me carry on x x

This made me giggle

Attachments

• image-2696044007.jpg
    image-2696044007.jpg
    193.4 KB · Views: 346
The way petrol prices are going it's not far off lol!

Last edited:
Wow!!! Havent looked on ur pics for a while - the newer one are amazing, u carry ur weight really well, i know u think uv still got a little way to go but to look at u look very slim and hotttt :D amazing work xxxx

littlemumma said:
Wow!!! Havent looked on ur pics for a while - the newer one are amazing, u carry ur weight really well, i know u think uv still got a little way to go but to look at u look very slim and hotttt :D amazing work xxxx

Ah thank u hunny but photos I took yesterday suggest otherwise I hate my body right now but I aim for that to change x my wi today so begging for them 13s x

Attachments

• image-3980580709.jpg
    image-3980580709.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 433
Top pics Lea! I've found your journey inspirational. I was 14 stone ish and a size 16 in January of this year -im now 10st 12 and only have a stone if that to go - do you should be seeing in Christmas as a size 10. My inspiring pics on here are not as inspiring as yours that's for sure .

You look fantastic - keep going

Oh and you must stop saying you hate your body ! There is nothing wrong with your body. You've reduced your weight massively - the light is at the end of the tunnel now and you should feel thrilled and positive at what you have achieved

You look amazing hun.. You are a true inspiration! Sorry i havent been in contact i have been awol and so busy. Keep up the hard work you look so good! Hope to catch up with you soon xxxx

My updated body shape pics x not much change from last ones x and thank u guys for all yr support and kind words x

Attachments

• image-3464137336.jpg
    image-3464137336.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 522
  • image-70495087.jpg
    image-70495087.jpg
    416.1 KB · Views: 539
  • image-4196301821.jpg
    image-4196301821.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 524
Looking fab Leanne, you must be almost there now. What a great transformation! X

"Food is not comfort if you're not comfortable!"

Back