Start weight 19stone 7lbs

U look bloody stunning xx ur doing amaaazing

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 -20 = -7lb lost = 4st 7lb and 31.5 inches lost

wow, i cant thanks you enough for posting these photos, you look fab I started on monday start weight 19stones 13 lbs and you are a real inspiration to me. Well done hun your are doing fab

Well done!! Can't wait to see more updates. What exercise did you do and how much of it?

You have done so well, so pleased for you. You have got such stunning features that not even the weight you have already was able to disguise them, i think you looked beautiful in the first pictures. You will be show stopping at your target weight I'm sure. I have 7 and a half to loose and you are inspirational to me. Good luck with your journey :)

Its really nice how well you've monitored your progress. Curious to see more

Pretty much thinking what everyone else has said. Absolutely inspiring, well done!! Xx

Wow! you look amazing hun! and i love your hair too! very pretty! I hope youre still at it? Be good to hear more from you. Do you have a diary??

Brilliant

Back