Start Weight 28st 7lbs... IMITT

Have you has a blood test for your irons as it could be something else making you feel weak and dizzy.

haven't had fruit bread since I became ill Aug 14. Think I will find some this week and she if I'm ok with it again. :)

Yummy dinner in the garden :) sundried tomatoes and rocket for iron, red and green grapes, grilled sweetcorn and my famous vegetable roulade!
Who needs meat for a meal?!
image.jpeg

Have you has a blood test for your irons as it could be something else making you feel weak and dizzy.

haven't had fruit bread since I became ill Aug 14. Think I will find some this week and she if I'm ok with it again. :)

No blood test but I'll ask for one. I thought I was lacking protein because I turned vege but increasing protein didn't help so hopefully iron will! Been feeling like this for over 6 months!! It's horrible!

Increasing iron is forcing me to eat better so it's all good :)

Hi Loou I've just seen this! I'm an mfper too so I'll be interested to follow you.

Hi Loou I've just seen this! I'm an mfper too so I'll be interested to follow you.
Hi!
I think my name on there is toxicsgrl :)

Today's lunch

I found some gluten free paninis :) so expensive but much much nicer than gf bread! Only 111 cals each too

I put a little butter in a pan and sizzled the panini until crispy and then had it with lettuce, Brie and sundried tomatoes.

So good :D
image.jpeg

Really wanted to try avocado but when I opened it and tasted a tiny bit I really didn't like it!!! But, never one to throw away good food I came up with a recipe to use it!

Behold spiced sweetcorn and avocado fritters with watermelon and Greek yoghurt dressing and salad. With a blob of mango chutney.

MAJOR YUM!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Looou,
Your food looks lovely so will have a look at your recipe thread, I am a vegetarian too (although through choice in my case) and have a lot of weight to lose as well. Good luck :)

Hi Looou,
Your food looks lovely so will have a look at your recipe thread, I am a vegetarian too (although through choice in my case) and have a lot of weight to lose as well. Good luck :)

Most of the recipes in the recipe thread are meat but you could always substitute with quorn etc :)

Good luck ! X

I used to make all kinds of cheesecakes for people. That's not conducive to weight loss at all!

Hi Loou
Interesting read. You are in the zone. Good luck.
Im chef myself and I always struggle with gluten free vegetarians ( and lactose and gluten free)
All kind of curries,stews and risottos are on my menu. Rice noodles and bakes but sometimes I feel like I have done it all already. Im looking forward for your days ahead to get inspiration.
Good luck girl Im sure you get your first goal soon.
Moo

Hi Looou, stumbled on you by chance and here to follow. Must be so hard cooking all day and then coming home and having to think about cooking again for yourself.
I bought a sliced gf multi seed loaf in Asda (£3+ but marked down to 98p) and it was lovely (most are vile!) I'd even pay full price for it as tastes "normal".
I'm veggie and also struggle with Quorn due to texture if it's not smothered in spices or sauce. Loving your recipe thread.
Good luck on your journey :)

Back