Start Weight 28st 7lbs... IMITT

Hi Looou! You sound very determined, you will get to where you want to be :) Hope you've had a good day.

Today's food

Woke up too late for breakfast

Lunch: 2 gf pittas with cheese and onion sandwich filler in one and celery fruit and nut salad in the other with a few crisps

Tea: quorn chicken fillets curry with rice and peas. Was yum!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Hi Looou! You sound very determined, you will get to where you want to be :) Hope you've had a good day.

Thank you! I'm getting there with the motivation! Today has been good apart from a really bad back but I'm going to take some strong painkillers and rest up for the night.

How was your day?

Bad backs are horrible, 12 years in childcare has done mine in, along with my knee.

Pretty good day in comparison to recent ones. Will update my diary in a bit.

Hope the painkillers help you get some rest.

Cold and wet day here in Wales! My back is still really bad so it's a miracle I managed to hobble downstairs and rustle up some lunch for myself!

No work today apart from writing menus so I'm going to take it easy again. #lazylou :D

Lunch is same as yesterday. I much prefer the gf pittas to the gf bread. The bread is far too sweet for me!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
For tea I had three bean chilli and potato waffles

I had made the chilli at work but brought a few home for my freezer and boy was I grateful for that today!

I'm not posting pics to show off but to be kept in check in my diary! If I post everything I eat then I have to be good!

2.5 pints of water so far. I'll try to have another 1.5 before bed but going up to the loo with my back this sore is hard :(

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Food looks lovely Looou!

You seem to be in the zone:)

Good luck on your diet journey!

Lunch today:

1 cheese toastie with salad and coleslaw and 2 pints of water

I hate gluten free bread!!!!!!! Argh!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
Tea tonight was stir fry with rice noodles so it was gluten free. I chopped up some cooked quorn and stirred that in for protein.

I'm very slowly getting used to quorn but the smaller it is the better as I find the texture more of a problem than the taste. I'm so weird!!

I'm halfway through my 4 pint of water today which is good for me! I find water very hard to drink. All in all a good day :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
Why am I still hungry?! I think I'm eating more regularly which is perhaps firing up my metabolism again. Is that even a thing?!

Anyway it's annoying! I hate going to bed hungry! But if I want a loss on Friday I must resist eating!!

Forgot to take a pic of today's lunch, mostly because I was really hungry :p

I had toast with marmite for breakfast

2 x cheese and mango chutney toasties

Not sure what's for dinner yet, what ever my son can rustle up for me because my back isn't getting any better!

Tea was gluten free pasta with dolmio stir in sauce and a bit of whatever salad was left in the fridge and a pint of water.

Averaging between 1500-1800 cals a day which gives me enough room for treats but is also strict enough to keep me on track :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 14
After a really good food week I only lost 1lb! But one is better than none!

I'm putting it down to my back pain, I am drinking loads of water but not peeing as much as I should so I think I'm retaining it :(

Hope next week is better!!

Like you say one is better than none. And it's one less for you to carry around.
Your doing well. Your chipping away at it.:)

Today's food

2 bags of crisps and a flake... So healthy :D
But I was cooking all day so no time to eat

Made this.... And had it for tea

Rocket and raisins are a good source of iron, I was diagnosed with anemia so trying to up my iron uptake :)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I've started my work day with a bowl off greek yoghurt and raisins for iron and protein, 2 slices of gluten free fruit bread with raisins in toasted for more iron and because I love butter, a multivitamin with added iron for more iron, a cup of tea for sanity and a glass of water for all the painkillers and various other tablets I have to take to keep me sane :D

Really trying to get more iron in by the way!!!

Fed up of feeling so weak and dizzy all the time :(

Back