Start weights and first few weeks losses on SS

Hello ladies, I am restarting Cambridge after having my second child :) very excited to join you.
I am 15.10 this time :( WAAAAY heavier than last time I did Cambridge, I was just curious of others start weights and first few weeks losses on Cambridge soul source. I start work again in 4 weeks and really would like as much as possible off by then!
Hope you don't mind sharing this info :) it will help inspire me during those first few hard weeks!
Thanks xxx

Mum2Monkeys said:
Hello ladies, I am restarting Cambridge after having my second child :) very excited to join you.
I am 15.10 this time :( WAAAAY heavier than last time I did Cambridge, I was just curious of others start weights and first few weeks losses on Cambridge soul source. I start work again in 4 weeks and really would like as much as possible off by then!
Hope you don't mind sharing this info :) it will help inspire me during those first few hard weeks!
Thanks xxx

Hello and welcome :) I started 8 weeks ago at 13 stone 13 and now I'm 11 stone 8 and have lost 10 inches off my waist! And more off other parts of my body... This diet is fab!! If u look at my signature u will see my losses week by week.... Good luck on your journey hun :-D if I can do this anyone can xxx

sw: 13.13 w1:13.4 w2:13.0 w3:12.9 w4:12.5 w5: 12.2 w6:12.0 w7:11.9 w8:11.8

Hiya. I lost 8lb the first week and have lost 3 stone 12lb since April and 29 inches from my body. Good luck with your weight loss journey

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

HIya. Good Luck with the restart. First time round I lost 13,5,5,5,5 and this time it is 13,7 but I have a lot to lose. I work out what my losses will be based on albs a week - that way I am very rarely disappointed (i think only 2 weeks last time of losing 2 lbs) but an extra is a bonus and just gets me to goal quicker than I planned!

Hi I started as the same as you 15st 10lbs and I'm 5ft5 I am on week 3 and so far lost 5lbs 1st week and 8lbs second week, I have my 3rd WI at 12.30 so I'll let you no how that goes :) x

Hi,

I was exactly 15.10 too and im in my 4th week. I'm now 14.3 and lost 12lb first week, 5lb second week and 4lb last week. Well pleased, I've been 100% on ss with a tiny bit of chicken twice a weekend. I don't know any other diet where u can lose 1& a half stone in 3 weeks.
Good luck. X

I'm only just starting week 3 and I've lost 12lbs :) Really love this diet!xx

I have lost 2st 0.5lb in 5 weeks....I haven't had my measurements taken again yet but I have dropped 3 dress sizes.

I'm really happy and feel fab!!! :D

Mines been all over the place! 7,2,6,1 (my TOTM so at least not a gain!) ,9(how I don't know!), 3 (d my drink spiked at that week end so thrown out if ketosis :(! And this.... I don't know but after a cheeky check ore-WI it says I've stayed the same but it's my TOTM this week so fingers crossed that's the excuse!

So in total so I've lost 2 stone 1lbs in six weeks! :D so I should stop been grumpy about whatever this WI turns out to be! So just know that if you have a pants WI, fear not for the next week it'll make up for it!

Ahh thanks ladies, what fantastic losses you have all had! SO inspiring! I can not wait to get going!! I'm starting on Monday 30th as we are off to Devon for a week on Friday! I'm going to try not to over do it on holiday so it's not such a shock when I start.
I had such success the first time around but I have SOOO much to lose this time that's it's really daunting but you have all really helped. Thanks!! X

Good luck with the rest of your journeys..... x

Back