Started At Last - John_T's Tale

My weight has stubbornly refused to move this week after my travels; first small fall today of 0.2lb! Probably just my body readjusting to being back on the diet?

Well I dropped 3.3lb this week which was better than I expected given the slow start, water retention perhaps? Anyway back into the swing of things. It is boring and tedious but it works and I feel so much better health wise than I did, I am glad I started.

Thank you Cheryl :)

I have just bought a suit with a 42" chest jacket and 36" waist trousers. This time last year I was wearing s suit with 48" chest and 46" waist. It has suddenly struck me that I have almost cracked it :eek:

This little corner of the internet gave me more inspiration than you know ... thank you thank you thank you all.

Only half a pound lost last week, still not a bad result seeing as I stuffed my face with Easter day lunch with all the trimmings, Easter eggs and wine :D

2.8lbs lost this week which is slightly above average. Less than 4lbs to go and I reach a BMI of 30 and no longer obese!

Wow you are doing amazingly well you must feel like a new man!

I thought I would report back on my progress, I have settled on 210lbs for now I just feel my target of 192lb was unrealistic for my frame, I might revisit this in the future.

In April last year I met a wonderful and beautiful young woman and we have been together since then, I doubt it would have happened if I hadn't have lost my weight. I feel happier than I have for years, and although I picked up some weight over Christmas I know I have the ability and the willpower to lose it in January.

I have a lot to thank this forum for as it helped me through the process and gave me the inspiration to start and stick to the diet :)

I'm glad to hear your good news, John_T, your weight loss has been a real success story. Best wishes, and good luck if you do decide to go for that final stone.

Back