• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

started cambridge

I will start with negative first I did Lighter life and lost 3 1/2 stone. But was unable to keep it off I mean to start every week then don't . I feel very upset as my wardrobe ranges from a 8 to a 16 I just wanna lose 2 stone and get back into my 10's so I have started the cambridge diet and today is my first day!!!

I have done about a 1 week before then felt better and ate. I really need to say focus so thought joining the forum would help me. I really need to support .
bev thanks for reading this....

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
Hey Girls ..
You have done so well!!!
You just need to stay motivated and stick with it..
It is one of the hardest diets I have ever done!!! But you have to really really want it..
For me I really do this time!!!

Picture yourselves in a gorgeous dress or a bikini looking fab and everytime you go and have a little cheat picture yourself in that dress or bikini and think about where you want to be..

Are you happy as you are or do you want to be SLIM!!!

I know for me I really want to be slim.. I have been on cd for 9 weeks now and just want to get to the end!!!!

Hang in there you can do it!!!! You will be SLIM!!!!

Gracey

I also did LL and really struggled once I fell of the wagon to get back into it.

CD is different because
1) the food packs are a lot nicer and
2) if you want to eat you have so many options, you don't have to SS every week, you can move up to SS+ or 810 or whatever suits you

for me, knowing that if I want to eat next week I can stops me from dialling Dominoes pizza! LOL X

thats really good to know. I think all the money i wasted on ll was useless as the counciling was not very good. I just wanna be able to maintain the loss I was so happy I was a 8-10 . Its not healthy to have a wardrobe ranging from a 8 to 16 and deverstatin to you if only 3 things fit .

Hi hunny and well done on getting back on the wagon, remember how you feel now and that will help you if you feel like waivering in the coming days x x x