Started CD today!!!

Hellooo!
oh i'll be your buddy!! :)
Well done for deciding to start cambridge! I can honestly say its the best diet around!.. I started back in April 2008.. lost 4 stone, in about 3 months! . . Unfortunately i got myself into a relashionship and all my old habbits came back again :( .. but new year, new start!! I'm aiming to loose about 5 stone!
The first few days are the toughest, but by day 3-4.. you'll already start to feel alot better about yourself! :)
All the best!
make sure you PM me for my msn, or just a support email :) xxx

Hey Sarah & Susie, welcome... you're in good company and will find lots of support here. We are all pretty big fans of CD I think - look at the results of other posters and you'll see it works! Once the lbs start dropping off you'll get motivated and the diet also boosts energy levels and makes me at least feel sharper & more focused than I usually am, gotta be good!
Hazey, Diddums, Efk & co, has anyone tried mixing half or a third of a pack of vanilla with small amount of water & adding to a hot black coffee? It's like a latte, yum, & makes coffee feel like more of a meal. Great too if you like to space out the sachets. Toffee & walnut, butterscotch & choc orange all work this way too... just a suggestion for anyone who likes coffee!

Hiya

My name's Charlotte :) and I am new to this site and started the CD diet today... Had a strawberry shake for breakfast which was ok then had broccoli and cheese for lunch which I found awful!! :eek:

Just wanted some support from other CD'ers!!

Hope to hear from you soon xx

Broccoli & cheese soup is the foulest thing ever invented... should be a warning on the packet! Don't let that put you off, the rest aren't anywhere near that ikky. Go, girl!
xx

Welcome to all newbies.

Its not all easy, but If you can get through the first few days it will all seem worth while.

Once the llbs start coming off it is all worth effort!!

:DGood luck to all in 2009.:D

WOW! Did you lose 29lb's in your first month!? Thats amazing!!

I just started cd today, if I had a loss of even HALF of that in my first month, Id be well chuffed!

Well done you, thats FAB!

Catx

Thank you.. Which ones do you recommend?? I'm on my first day.. Feel good.. drinking loads of water!! bet it's amazing when you see you've lost weight!?!?

MINT CHOC!!
best shakes there is!! .. and the porridge! amazing! :)
fills you up just like it would if you had normal porridge!! xxx

I didnt like the porridge i also started today im struggling because i aint keen on the soups dont mind the shakes but im surprised that i dont feel hungry x

Day five down!

Had Leek and Potato tonight and used nearly boiling water and freshly ground black pepper and it wasn't too bad.

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow as it's my Mum's 50th and I can't have a piece of the birthday cake my brother is baking or a glass of champagne : (

Nevermind as my friend says 'next time'!

I also found some recipes for turning the foodpacks into cookies, crisps and muffins. I may be brave and try this after the first two weeks. Any tips?

Em xxx

Back