Started CD!

lunar jim

Gold Member
Hi there, thought I'd better lob a post on here!

I started CD last Tuesday; not SS, I'm on the 1000 calorie diet.

It's been a funny week really, the first couple of days I was really hungry but I'm not feeling it at all now. Yesterday I felt fat and bloated (ok, I *am* fat, but you know what I mean), felt full...

I've not been for my second weigh yet; I'm having to do a week-and-a-bit for this first week due to work. But I've been using the Wii Fit and it's showed a stone in loss compared with my weight when I started CD. I don't know how indicative that is, I guess you should use the same set of scales for your 'official' weight! The Wii Fit did give nearly the same BMI as my CD counseller, so you never know lol.

Anyway, it's my second weigh tomorrow so we'll see how I've done then. I'll post here and update my ticker too.

A question for you, as time goes on, how does the weight loss 'curve' go? Does it plateau quite quickly, or do people tend to show consistently large losses?

Hiya, people on here seem to have very different weight loss, but week 3 seems to be the small one, deffo stick to the same scales for weigh-in otherwise it can drive you potty, good luck with your weight in and for you cd journey.

Good luck Jim.

I started at 316 pounds and got down to 212 pounds on my first CD experience, if I can do it, you can do it - trust me ;)

Thanks Lunar Jim..... its not my before and after pic.. quite yet its my before and then 4 stones off pic..

Well you look like you're doing really well, it's pretty inspirational. I should get someone to take a picture of me now and do one myself. I usually dodge the camera...

This is my face change picture, they were taken 13 weeks apart :D

Attachments

• Thefacechange.JPG
    Thefacechange.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 29
Big H, Thats amazing. You look like two different people.

Its seeing all the before and after photos that people put on here that is giving me so much hope that I can get the weight off this time.

Good for you mate well done.

Good luck Lunar Jim........Wow Big H an astonishing difference!

Back