Started&completed DAY1

Nazz

I know this may seem like nothing to ppl who have been on the plan for a week or more but i have been trying to start this bludy plan for the past month (evidence is in past posts) lol and always failed at the end of day 1.. But last night i managed to get to bed without ruining my day 1.. Im soooooo happy..

Im feeling happy and excited to carry on..

Gudluk to every1 starting and any1 who has already started the plan x

Thanks fay..

How long wer u on the plan and how much did u lose before ur break?

Thanks for the support x

Thanks fay..

How long wer u on the plan and how much did u lose before ur break?

Thanks for the support x

I did an initial 10 weeks but then took a 3 day break for my wifes birthday. During that time I lost 37lb (2.6 stone) which puts me at a weight and size I haven't been for a good 3+ years! I am now wearing work clothes that haven't worn in a long long time as I move down the sizes.

As someone who loves food for the taste rather than having emotional attachments I find this diet works best for me because it is so strict. Usually if I was on something like weight waters I wouldn't really stick to the quantities or ingredients. I think my main problem is the types of food I eat and the quantity. I don't like letting myself go to a supermarket as there are too many temptations so I get home delivery. I have managed to find a routine that works well for me.

My routine consists of breakfast (a shake or bar) when I get to work. I try and hold out for lunch until 2ish but that varies from day to day. I have my final product between 5 and 6:30 depending on what time I actually leave the office. By having the third product at that time it means I am not really hungry by the time I get home which is the time I find the most difficult: as it is when I am the least busy and thoughts of food start creeping in (as a bordem eater)! Because I am not hungry it gives me a chance to be sensible about what I make for dinner rather than go for convenience.

What are your motivations? How much are you wanting to lose? What made you pick the Cambridge Diet etc.

Thats great that uv lost so much and stuck to it!

I am exactly the same i have a big problem with portion control so slimming world and weight watchers was just not working and the fact that u can have on the diets just makes if harder for me so i picked camebridge because u literally cant have anythin apart from the products n protien! I was on it before and lost 1 stone in 2 weeks but put it all back on as soon as i stopped and a fee months later here i am!

Im getting married next year so ofcrse would love to lose the weight for that but i have around 3/4 stone to lose and just need to do it.. Iv never been happy with the weight i am and its so depressing when i wear somethin that doesnt look nice coz of my size! Im only 5ft3 and 13.7lbs so hopefully want to get down to 10st and see how i look and feel.. Never been there before so will be nice to see what its like.. Hope i can support u on your journey!

Thats great that uv lost so much and stuck to it!

I am exactly the same i have a big problem with portion control so slimming world and weight watchers was just not working and the fact that u can have on the diets just makes if harder for me so i picked camebridge because u literally cant have anythin apart from the products n protien! I was on it before and lost 1 stone in 2 weeks but put it all back on as soon as i stopped and a fee months later here i am!

Im getting married next year so ofcrse would love to lose the weight for that but i have around 3/4 stone to lose and just need to do it.. Iv never been happy with the weight i am and its so depressing when i wear somethin that doesnt look nice coz of my size! Im only 5ft3 and 13.7lbs so hopefully want to get down to 10st and see how i look and feel.. Never been there before so will be nice to see what its like.. Hope i can support u on your journey!

My first Cambridge Diet attempt lasted two weeks as well :) 1 stone down and then put it all back on again.

Good luck!!!

Well done Nazz!

And boy do I feel you on the 'false starts' thing ... but here we are (I'm on Day 8) inches and pounds lost already :) ... Onwards .... x

Back